Why become a member? ×

Wow.

bubinga5

7 minutes ago, greavesbass said:

What on earth are you orrible lot on about??  That girl is fantastic...Singing that and playing the bass part...Fantastic voice too....well impressed. However, 'this' site appears going down the pooper.

I can't really judge, as I don't have Facebook, so... :|

I’m not gonna lay into anyone who’s brave enough to put their singing/playing online. I’m far from the greatest bass player/guitarist or singer out there but I enjoy what I do and that’s all that matters.

if social media had been a thing when my first bands were on the scene I’d probably have been shamed into giving up music altogether. 

Be kind.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, toneknob said:

and also I have learned today that tiktok embeds nicely on basschat. who knew!

Thanks for having made the effort; well done. Wasted on me, as it's not my 'thing', but I've seen and heard much, much worse. I am not moved to 'getting down with the young folk' as a consequence, however; I'll just remain my dull, frumpy old self. Thanks again, though. :rWNVV2D:

59 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

I can't really judge, as I don't have Facebook, so... :|

You don't have to have Facebook (I have no Facebook account) to lose your time watching videos or other useless things there Douglas. 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, greavesbass said:

Ive just very qiuckly edited my stupidity. C above.

Ah, well spotted about the miming. Haven't changed my mind about the track itself though, just don't like the alternation between vocals and bass.

1 hour ago, tauzero said:

Ah, well spotted about the miming. Haven't changed my mind about the track itself though, just don't like the alternation between vocals and bass.

Ah, is she miming the vocal, I didn't spot that, in which case I take back my earlier comment about her being more talented than me :(

Firstly, it irritates me beyond belief people posting links with no context. If you're going to post something at least give us a chance to decide whether we want to click on it by giving a description, even if it is brief.

Secondly, I don't think the lady above (aneesastrings) is miming at all. The whole of the audio is out of sync with the video, the vocal and playing.

Edited by hiram.k.hackenbacker