Why become a member? ×

Guy Pratt with SBL

jezzaboy

1 hour ago, devinebass said:

Oh... should have mentioned... if you'd like to see someone specific in this series, just pop their name in this thread or add a comment under the video over on YouTube. We're gonna go through all the comments this week and try and make a bunch of requested ones happen. 

Flea, Pino and Geddy are at the top of my list of peeps we're trying to get on... but any other requests are totally welcome!   

Absolutely Pino and please include his fretless and not just his fretted and Precision stuff.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, devinebass said:

Oh... should have mentioned... if you'd like to see someone specific in this series, just pop their name in this thread or add a comment under the video over on YouTube. We're gonna go through all the comments this week and try and make a bunch of requested ones happen. 

Flea, Pino and Geddy are at the top of my list of peeps we're trying to get on... but any other requests are totally welcome!   

+1 for these three. 

Les Claypool and Mark King from me please 🙏 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Linus27 said:

Absolutely Pino and please include his fretless and not just his fretted and Precision stuff.

I hear you, but……his live work with the John Mayer Trio is just where I would dream to be. It’s the pinnacle. Fretted Precision……. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, devinebass said:

Doug Wimbish. 

He's got over 40 years' worth of brilliant session and gig stories (ask him about how he got the Mick Jagger gig), he's hilarious, he's a complete gear nerd and a lovely bloke to boot. He's also in the UK quite regularly, so hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to pin him down. 

• Like 3