Why become a member? ×

Merry xmas, everyone! What bass related pressies were under the tree?

lidl e

I’m at home surrounded by family, kids and grandchild. For the first year ever, I haven’t got a single card or present (maybe they’re teasing me 😂) but you know what? I’m not bothered and I couldn’t be happier. I consider myself a very lucky man and truly feel for those not as fortunate. A new Precision would have been nice though 😀

Happy Christmas to you all!

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, Lozz196 said:

A nice Mono GS1 Long strap. Had them before, sold on as wanted to stay with the look of my Dunlop ones but the back now dictates make life as easy as possible. 

image.jpg

My MIL got me a strap. I didnt want to take the fosters so i justxgot a HB cheapie from thomann. 

It's alrighr, ill keep it, but that one looks more like what id want. 

How long is long? 

2 minutes ago, Lozz196 said:

Not got a tape measure but if you look at my avatar pic that’s how low I wear my bass and the Mono will go about another 3 or 4 inches longer - for reference I’m 6ft.

Interesting.  That might be too long for me even, and I'm 6'6"

Beautifully posed though eh (I think they had some sort of Gibson deal for a while) - fear not, Louis played a Precision, then a Stingray (and Sabre) and also an Alembic in the 70s- early 80s era.

Some great bass parts in the book!! 

That pose is, of course, Musicman’s original symbol - appears on several albums (Louis with a Stingray, and a Precision at the start). 

Edited by drTStingray