Why become a member? ×

Bass Guitar Magazine

xilddx

It's definitely improved lately, judging on the last issue I was able to get a hold of (the Squarepusher issue... paid $11 for it!). The instrument reviews were more cohesive (with more info about stuff you'd actually want to know), the interviews were good... in fact, all that was wrong with that issue was Tom Jenkinson's chav-tastic bright orange trackie top on the cover. :)

Edited by Russ

[quote name='ped' post='670287' date='Nov 30 2009, 07:02 PM']Thanks mate!! As I said in my reply, they got my name wrong and chose an odd photo, but still!!

Cheers
ped[/quote]

Sounds about par for the course :rolleyes:

[quote name='steve-soar' post='670288' date='Nov 30 2009, 07:02 PM']Don't be mean, share. :)[/quote]

I'm not comfortable about openly sharing content from the mag without their permission, to be honest - maybe if it weren't the current issue, but I don't want anyone to get told off for copyright infringement. Sorry if that sounds mean spirited.

By the way, I went out and bought this issue in my local WH Smiths - I'm not a subscriber. It does sound like the post has delayed many subscribers from getting their copies.

This sounds like excuses that have been used by other music mags that have folded in the past. If they can't get mags out to subscribers before the shops that's pretty poor service. We are, after all, the people who give them regular income. What future for BGM??? :)

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='671008' date='Dec 1 2009, 01:14 PM']I picked my copy up today in WHSmiths. It's nice to see Basschat getting the plug despite misspellings and old photos. Curious to know who is in the photo.[/quote]
The photo is of the most recent SE BB.