Jump to content
hiram.k.hackenbacker

Basschat Stage Name Generator (oh and by the way, does anyone recognise this chap??

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Here are the rules as laid down by @skankdelvar:

....the BassChat approved method of generating one's stage name is:

(A seaside resort visited in one's childhood)  + (The name of the last establishment where you bought a hot beverage whether as a standalone or as the culmination of a tasty meal)

Ergo, I am known to my public as Torremolinos Starbucks.

P.S. Please ignore the first couple of pages of waffle about trying to identify the guy at a Fleetwood Mac gig. It hardly seems important now. In fact, I don't think it ever was 😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing sinister, just asking for a curious friend.

Who is the chap with the blue jacket and VIP laminate in front of the stage facing to his left?

5A2598BD-895B-46E6-8E24-7260D8C43816.png

Edited by hiram.k.hackenbacker
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, No lust in Jazz said:

(possibly) Tim Finn 

Mmm. I can’t help thinking I’ve seen him somewhere before, but I’m not sure it’s Tim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think it's Tim Finn either but don't recognise him. I do however recognise Alf Garnett in the second photo, bottom-left.

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, visog said:

Don't think it's Tim Finn either but don't recognise him. I do however recognise Alf Garnett in the second photo, bottom-left.

Up the Hammers.😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha ha. Damn. I saw there were two replies to the thread and thought someone had cracked it.

Lots of people were asking to have their photo taken with him apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good lord, is that Tony Goggle? He's been borderline reclusive for years. @skankdelvar, what do you reckon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Rich said:

Good lord, is that Tony Goggle? He's been borderline reclusive for years. @skankdelvar, what do you reckon?

....and it hasn’t escaped my attention that you’ve tagged @skankdelvar in to come up with some convoluted and entirely fictitious backstory to a name you have invented 😂😂😂😂.

I have no doubt it will be worth the read though 👍

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/06/2019 at 10:32, No lust in Jazz said:

(possibly) Tim Finn 

It does look like him but I never would have thought he be out in front like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This, ladies and gentlemen, is clearly 80’s icon Max Headroom who, having finally escaped his digital prison, is enjoying the warm r-r-r-r-r-rays of the sun on his face.

A539ED54-2948-41FA-A2D7-DF9FB21FAD33.jpeg

  • Like 4
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Doctor J said:

This, ladies and gentlemen, is clearly 80’s icon Max Headroom who, having finally escaped his digital prison, is enjoying the warm r-r-r-r-r-rays of the sun on his face.

A539ED54-2948-41FA-A2D7-DF9FB21FAD33.jpeg

Ha ha. Far too much hair for Mr.Frewer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

I remember him well, and there’s a striking resemblance 🙂

DA4FFC03-A482-4E42-AC5C-563509B8B022.jpeg

It’s a good shout for sure, but I really don’t think it’s him.

0EAAA17D-4AB0-41FC-90E1-17BFA179980E.jpeg

973AF141-C9A3-4ECF-8C19-882A49C2BF10.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's one of those tall people who stand at the front at gigs, that who he is.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ahpook said:

He's one of those tall people who stand at the front at gigs, that who he is.

No arguing there, but it doesn’t explain the queue of people who were eager to get selfies with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

No arguing there, but it doesn’t explain the queue of people who were eager to get selfies with him.

It only takes one, then everyone else wants one for fear of missing out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

....and it hasn’t escaped my attention that you’ve tagged @skankdelvar in to come up with some convoluted and entirely fictitious backstory to a name you have invented 😂😂😂😂.

I have no doubt it will be worth the read though 👍

Au contraire, it is absolutely not a name I have invented. If you search BC you will find him cropping up all over the place. We've been talking about him for years. I tagged Skank because I believe he met the Gogglemeister once.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rich said:

Au contraire, it is absolutely not a name I have invented. If you search BC you will find him cropping up all over the place. We've been talking about him for years. I tagged Skank because I believe he met the Gogglemeister once.

A thousand apologies and I stand corrected @Rich. I shall await Skank’s reply with anticipation.

(you can see how that looked though 😂)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Doctor J said:

It only takes one, then everyone else wants one for fear of missing out.

I once told a mate that a random long haired bloke I'm Scarborough Weahterspoons was Nick Menza, the drummer in Megadeth... Once he stumbled over for a handshake and a  photo the bloke got quite a line of people wanting to talk to him. He wasn't Nick Menza.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...