Why become a member? ×

New bass guitar show 2020 (and 2022)

EBS_freak

On 25/11/2019 at 17:25, mangotango said:

Making arrangements to stay with my daughter in Liverpool so that I can drive over to Manchester for this.

Me too, more convenient than Londinium, and Mancx ain’t that bad now the mono brows (Oasis) are darn sarf. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 13/11/2019 at 16:34, Bass Guitar Review said:

Early-Bird tickets are on sale until the end of December, but anyone that has further queries or questions, do feel free to reach out to us. www.theukbassguitarshow.com

@Bass Guitar Review According to Eventbrite, Earlybird tickets are on sale until 24th Dec not end of December. Difficult to know which to go for with no artists announced for Sunday.

Any idea when you will have the full program?

HI Bass Bunny,

The tickets are to be extended till the 31st, as everyone is wrapped up with Christmas of course. (no pun intended). We expect further artists to be announced in the New Year (really no later than Jan). We have already a number of ongoing conversations with artists, that we hope to compliment and have appear on Sunday. Of course, we are often governed by artist availability, but rest assured, the full line-up will be good. Thanks for you message and interest Bass Bunny and hope that we see you at the show! Best wishes TUKBS & BGR

3 hours ago, Bass Guitar Review said:

HI Bass Bunny,

The tickets are to be extended till the 31st, as everyone is wrapped up with Christmas of course. (no pun intended). We expect further artists to be announced in the New Year (really no later than Jan). We have already a number of ongoing conversations with artists, that we hope to compliment and have appear on Sunday. Of course, we are often governed by artist availability, but rest assured, the full line-up will be good. Thanks for you message and interest Bass Bunny and hope that we see you at the show! Best wishes TUKBS & BGR

Thanks for confirming. I will definitely be going as the original Manchester show was excellent. 

I've checked their website, and I see that they still haven't got a lot firmed down in terms of star guests and their slots, especially on the Sunday. (Now, where have I seen this situation before, I wonder...? ;) )

We've got a gig on the Saturday, so that day is a bust, which is a shame because, so far, it looks like the better day to attend. On the other hand, the Sunday is all 'TBC' so we may still be surprised.

On 22/12/2019 at 11:49, MacDaddy said:

. But for some reason charging extra for the main stage performances gets my back up.

You're not the only one.  £20 to visit what's effectively a shop window for the industry would have been fine if the performances were included like they used to be. Having second thoughts now. 

• Like 1

On 20/12/2019 at 13:55, Oldman said:

Are (we) Basschat having a meet and greet corner/table/area/ to ‘catch up’. Would it be feasible to try and ‘Cop’ a freebie from the organisers. Good for us and brilliant for them.

😎

That’s a no then. 

I’ll be looking to do the Sunday, anyone from Leicester want to share a car? Room for 3 peeps or 4 midgets

🎅🏻

Edited by Oldman

Hi guys, I was looking at the games that weekend, no premier league on 28/29th March? 

I'm thinking about taking a weekend for myself, what better escape than basses and football? 

A game on Friday would also be nice, premier league or championship. Can anyone help on this matter? Thanks! 

• wateroftyne changed the title to New bass guitar show 2020 (and 2022)