Why become a member? ×

Show us your black P-Basses

chrisba

Anodised-gold scratch-plates look great on black instruments:

[attachment=15394:0194060764_xl.jpg]

To be honest they look great on any instrument – I have one on my sunburst Precision :)

Edited by ~tl

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='301911' date='Oct 8 2008, 09:05 AM']But with B + B where is the contrast? where is the part that jumps out?[/quote]

It's not B, it's BWB - trust me, that thin strip of white stands out better than most photos show. In the case of my Bronco, the nice shiny lipstick pickup I plan to put in it will certainly jump out :)

[quote name='neepheid' post='301933' date='Oct 8 2008, 09:35 AM']It's not B, it's BWB - trust me, that thin strip of white stands out better than most photos show. In the case of my Bronco, the nice shiny lipstick pickup I plan to put in it will certainly jump out :)[/quote]

Black/white/black for me to, got one on the BG

[attachment=14494:laklands_004.jpg]

[quote name='Shaggy' post='302005' date='Oct 8 2008, 11:17 AM']+1 on BWB, but a mirror guard is so cool :) .......[/quote]
Spooky, I just thought that and had saved the very same pic of Phil LYnott from google images to post on here

Are you me by any chance?