Why become a member? ×

Teenage fumbling background music

The Admiral

[quote name='RhysP' timestamp='1424024063' post='2691686']
Does the teenage fumbling have to have been with another person to qualify for this thread?
[/quote]

I was discussing most embarassing moments with a mate of mine a few years ago. His was when living at home as a teenager retiring to his room for a spot of er? "Me time" with his righ hand accompanied by Pink Floyd's Wish You Were in the headphones. When he came around there was a nice hot cup of tea on the bedside table curtesy of his Mum.

[quote name='lonestar' timestamp='1424031669' post='2691829']
I was discussing most embarassing moments with a mate of mine a few years ago. His was when living at home as a teenager retiring to his room for a spot of er? "Me time" with his righ hand accompanied by Pink Floyd's Wish You Were in the headphones. When he came around there was a nice hot cup of tea on the bedside table curtesy of his Mum.
[/quote]

"Mate" ;) ( :lol: :lol: )

[quote name='chriswareham' timestamp='1424037624' post='2691941']
Cassette version of The Cure "Staring at a beach" singles compilation was a constant while spending quality time with my first year at university girlfriend. If said fumbling continued long enough, the stereo would flip over to the second side and play the b-sides.
[/quote]

Why can't you buy that B side on Cd, some of them were better than A sides.

Anyway, one that sticks in my mind is Star by Belly, Tanya Donellys sweet voice while getting jigging :)

Early fumblings were invariably to an Isley Brothers backing track.

Slightly later in life, more seriously second time around was to Heat of Night, Imagination. Who should have perhaps been called, more appropriately, Lack Of Imagination as you could probably segue most of the stuff they ever released seamlessly. So, maybe, 'Shag-bunny'. :)

[quote name='lonestar' timestamp='1424031669' post='2691829']

[/quote]urban myth surely, loads of people tell that story!