Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

Out of curiosity, I thought I'd go to waynepunkdude's band's Myspace site - The Plan. OK, I'm going to have to admit to just having been bouncing around the room like a demented goat on crack. Can you imaging a mildly overweight 53 year old bending the floorboards unmercilessly in an uncontrolled orgy of apparently random limb movements? Best not to.

Best thing I've heard in ages.

Are the paddles fully charged now please nurse - sometime soon would be good.

This morning I've been listening to:
Creedence Clear Water Revival- heard it through the grapevine
LCD soundsystem- Drunk Girls
6AM Jullander Shere- Cornershop
Tighten up- The Black Keys
Cod Liver Oil and the Orange Juice- King Creosote.
I could probably listen to these songs all day!

Steve Winwood - Crossing The Line (Live)

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImB33H02zVo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImB33H02zVo[/url]

I always thought it was Al Di Meola's incredible guitar solo on this, but some think it's Pat Thrall.

Anyone know for sure? Either way, it's brilliant.

I've been reliving some of my childhood by listening to the 'Best of Thunderbirds' CD... contains all the original Barry Gray Orchestra recordings for the themes and incidental music for that televisual masterwork. Fantastic stuff, beautifully composed and arranged. Is there any other TV theme quite as stirring and evocative as the Thunderbirds March? Not for my money, there ain't :)

[quote name='ShergoldSnickers' post='871039' date='Jun 18 2010, 06:49 PM']Out of curiosity, I thought I'd go to waynepunkdude's band's Myspace site - The Plan. OK, I'm going to have to admit to just having been bouncing around the room like a demented goat on crack. Can you imaging a mildly overweight 53 year old bending the floorboards unmercilessly in an uncontrolled orgy of apparently random limb movements? Best not to.

Best thing I've heard in ages.

Are the paddles fully charged now please nurse - sometime soon would be good.[/quote]

Cheers fella, if you want an album crack me over your address and I'll send you one.

Oh f***ing tune

Berzerker - No One Wins

It's just crazy, pretty much noise and a drummer who's goin ape on his biscuit tin but hey, got him in Guiness book for records for single hand drum roll I guess (using the gravity blast).
These guys jus make me laugh when I listen to them, which makes me feel good, so I guess I enjoy a song or two every now and then...

Uhm...click if you dare, I suggest many of you don't, it's not melodic at all...As I've said in the past, I like ALL genres...even Extreme Metal Splitter core hybrids...in very small measures I might add...

Here's how it's done...

Facinating...

Edited by Kongo