Why become a member? ×

Off the market
£675

krispn

Gonna hang onto this for now as the other bass I was hoping to replace this with has sold. To be honest its no hardship.

Cheers for all the positive comments and interest.

Edited by krispn

[quote name='molan' timestamp='1401698673' post='2465847']
I love the idea if this and you just know the mods will be absolutely perfect - Martin P is such a great luthier :)
[/quote]

Actually Barry, I sent Martin just the body and all he did was the routing. I did the rest.

Yeah I'm not really wanting to sell it but the 55-01 with Nordstrands that came up a while ago has caught my eye. I feel really quite at home on a 5 string as it turn's out and other than selling my foot I can't really afford £500 quid on a second bass :)

If this doesn't sell it no hardship to keep and yeah Dave excellent work. Its a beaut! Whats not to like right!!

Edited by krispn

I used to own a stock Skyline Duck Dunn. Fit and finish on these basses is very good. I also really liked the speed and comfort of the jazz neck. A joy to play. The J pup mod can only be a good thing as well. Good luck with the sale bud!

[quote name='Simon.' timestamp='1402399616' post='2472993']
Damn, damn, damn!

I've lusted after this bass since the days when OBBM had it! Why does it always resurface when I'm flat broke?
Dave - do you still have the pearloid plate for it? It looked awesome with that on.
[/quote]

Yes I do if anyone is interested.