Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

Just a couple of pics from when we were recording a demo the week before last. I'd pretty much come straight from work and hadn't had time to get changed.

[attachment=111961:Studio 2.jpg]

[attachment=111963:Studio 1.jpg]

[attachment=111962:Studio 3.jpg]

Talking about left hand technique, I had a fair old stretch going on in the last pic! Quite a busy walking line in that song.

A couple from a little festival a few weeks back where I stood in for someone as a favour to a mate. The provided Laney backline was a nightmare but struggled through. Came off my bike a few days after this and haven't been able to play since due to a badly sprained wrist. Looking at the pics makes me realise
a. my god I've piled on the pounds over the last couple of years and b. I think that hair's got to go...

Edited by KevB

[quote name='KevB' timestamp='1341392679' post='1718059']
OK keep it for now as long as I'm invited to one of your early gigs... ;)
[/quote]

OK you're on! But we may not get a gig for ages and then you'll have to keep your long hair for ever, mwaa haa haa haa!! :P

• 2 weeks later...

May as well put up my first picture! This from my first proper gig with the G and L:
[attachment=113457:bass gig picture.jpg]
EDIT: I'll try and get a couple of other shots up later.

Edited by JoshL

Here's me the other night at a botb (at my age, really :lol:) ... the prize is £2000 so it's worth the effort*
Forty minute set - the longest I've stood up for since my achillese tendon op 4 weeks ago - admittedly I had to perch on a stool for a song in the middle of the set. See my crutches hanging off the stage bottom right.

For those who have met her, yes that's Betty (second bass I ever built). My main basses are setup and strung for CGCF... which is a little gruff for this new band. :D Betty's doing fine though and her new QP barks like a good'un.

*We notched up one of the highest scores in the comp so far and have been bumped straight through to the semi's without the "indignity" of more heats. :D

[quote name='Ou7shined' timestamp='1342991503' post='1743634']
Here's me the other night at a botb (at my age, really :lol:) ... the prize is £2000 so it's worth the effort*
Forty minute set - the longest I've stood up for since my achillese tendon op 4 weeks ago - admittedly I had to perch on a stool for a song in the middle of the set. See my crutches hanging off the stage bottom right.

For those who have met her, yes that's Betty (second bass I ever built). My main basses are setup and strung for CGCF... which is a little gruff for this new band. :D Betty's doing fine though and her new QP barks like a good'un.

*We notched up one of the highest scores in the comp so far and have been bumped straight through to the semi's without the "indignity" of more heats. :D
[/quote]

Your leg scaffolding was surely worth 50 points before you even played a note ;)