Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1338765803' post='1679113']
Hard to see. What instrument do you play? Bass by any chance? Pretender!!! ;)
[/quote]

That funny guitar with just four fat strings and that tiny headstock. I still wonder what the other three are there for... :huh:

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1338768293' post='1679135']
Hee, hee. Loving the headband one. Is that your own hair?

Edit: And what's the furry dice thing about?
[/quote]

Yep - all home grown , in fact it was usually longer at that time. I've always worn a headband or similar (bandana these days) to keep sweat from out of my eyes. If you wear specs like me you can't even wipe your eyes with the back of your hand quickly between beats.

I told this tale before - so apologies -

When I was about 7 in the late 60s my Mum took me to a charity beetle drive (it's a very simple dice game with 4 people round a table , you draw a picture of a beetle gradually when you roll the right numbers until it's complete ). The way it works is that if you win you move on to the next table. I won (they probably let me) so I was moved away from my Mum. I was heartbroken and burst into tears.

Anyway - in 1997 we were separated for good , sadly , and I saw and bought the dice soon after that because they remind me of her. I have dice knobs on my Fender Blue Flower too.

[quote name='Dr.Dave' timestamp='1338801668' post='1679278']
Anyway - in 1997 we were separated for good , sadly , and I saw and bought the dice soon after that because they remind me of her. I have dice knobs on my Fender Blue Flower too.
[/quote]

Aww! That's unusually sweet for you, mate. If you don't mind me saying so. :happy:
Obviously I wouldn't have brought it up if I'd known. :unsure:

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1338801889' post='1679288']
Aww! That's unusually sweet for you, mate. If you don't mind me saying so. :happy:
Obviously I wouldn't have brought it up if I'd known. :unsure:
[/quote]

No problem -I'm not sensitive about it , mate - it's just a reminder of my Mum.

I just notice in the top left pic - opposite my mic stand drink holder - you can see my mic stand mounted ashtray!! Aaah - happy days !!!! I was going to get one that held a tray of chips too.

Our very own Big Red X caught live with Dick Venom and the Terror Tones in Brighton last night..

They were storming

And the band... Nothing a spell in the Army would't cure!

(Edit) Couldn't see the drummer... here he is..

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IAKhFl.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by billyapple