Why become a member? ×

Strings Direct

Jigster

[size=4][quote name='Mexicola' timestamp='1369237326' post='2086741'][/size]
I placed an order about 3pm yesterday with the cheap next day delivery option and it arrived this morning. Amazing service! I placed an order with Bass Direct last Friday and it still hasn't arrived yet...
[/quote]

Not sure what you ordered - and it's always horrible to wait - but in fairness to BD it's pretty much a one man band there.

Strings direct - been using for years, always had spot on service and good prices.

Bass Direct - placed an order last Thursday, It arrived Friday. Oh, and Mark was a pleasure to deal with as always.

Direct in the name = good service. (Wanders away thinking about switch banks to one with direct in the name :))

[quote name='Jigster' timestamp='1369237740' post='2086750']
[size=4]

Not sure what you ordered - and it's always horrible to wait - but in fairness to BD it's pretty much a one man band there.
[/quote]

Yeah, my comment was meant more as a compliment to Strings Direct than a dig at Bass Direct. Although I'll be a bit miffed if its not here by Friday saying as they'd promised to post the order on Monday.

[quote name='DarkHeart' timestamp='1369475608' post='2089577']
Ive had the same experience with Strings Direct, ordered one day here the next, cannot fault them
[/quote]

Same here. Only ever had one problem, item went missing in the mail, all sorted very quickly by SD.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1372804047' post='2130308']
With that kind of service, it's a pity that Strings Direct don't sell any of the bass strings I like to use...
[/quote]

I have problems getting the strings I like , too .

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing, bought some acoustic guitar strings off them 9 days ago, put them on and the top two strings went off (large patches of tarnish) as I was playing. Emailed to let them know, within an hour they replied and are sending a replacement set. The strings do have a good reputation so hoping it was a one off so won't name them here, just thought this was exceptional service from Strings Direct.

I ordered a tuner form thme yesterday. The website said they were waiting for stock to arrive, and i wanst in a hurry
This morning i got an email from Paul apologising for the delay, and letting me know the tuner is now in stock and will be sent out today.

Thats pretty good service IMO, more so the email than the speed, but im not complaining about either.