Why become a member? ×

The London Bass Guitar Show 2014

Silvia Bluejay

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1393615009' post='2382679']
This is how our corner currently looks - tomorrow the t-shirts and sweaters will be moved a little out of the way and I'll put up my music stand with the BC poster.

[/quote]

Inviting! And the hoodies are tempting. I'll be there. I'm a long-haired bearded bespectacled troglodite, in case there's too much e-minor slapping to introduce oneself :)

[quote name='Russ' timestamp='1393676300' post='2383198']
The missus overslept so I'm running a bit late :)
[/quote]

Putting my militant feminist hat on for a moment, there is[i] so much[/i] inherently wrong with this statement. :lol:

I can totally sympathise though. If I had enough money to buy an alarm clock at the time I met Mrs Dingus, I would probably still be single now.

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1393672979' post='2383124']
.....I've taken around a million photos already but I'm on the tablet so I'can't upload them here. Blog to follow after the weekend!
[/quote]

Many thanks. I could not make it this year. I'm looking forward to seeing your hard work.

Having decided not to go this year, due to the fact that I'm gigging tonight and was also concerned about the slap fest aspect, I had just been saying to my wife this morning, that maybe I would go along tomorrow after all.
Changing my mind again having seen the posts above, about slapping and noise levels.

not sure what to do now :unsure: