Why become a member? ×

Happy In A band Again.

merlin

Mr Happy here chuffed to bits,last year heart attack,totaly changed my life,no job was self employed,had to fold two small companys,sold off amps basses ect here,after the motorbikes and cars I may add,now back in a band,not any band but Juicy Lucy..I cannot belive my luck,phone call Wednesday,audition Friday,did 1st gig Sunday.Thats it really,just needed to tell someone. :D

• 1 month later...

Hi forgot I posted this,thanks for all your support,been with the band now some eight weeks,done 14 gigs,its really coming together,theres now talk of a visit overseas,things are happening a bit quick here,this is just wonderful..living the dream,cheers all. :D

Hi Bertybass,

I truly wish you every happiness in playing again after your illness!!!

It's guys like you who prove that with a bit of effort and good fortune it is possible to overcome these dreadful issues and enjoy life again. Four years ago, I was treated for throat cancer and thought I'd never sing again but I'm back to playing regularly two or three times a week and am thankful for that.

Good 'on ya and the very best of luck with the band!!