Why become a member? ×

Ou7shined's feedback

Ou7shined

He's a dodger, I wouldn't have anything to do with him!

Only kidding. I've known Rich for a good few years now and he's as straight down the line as you could hope for. We've bought/sold/bargained/traded bass bits many times. His electronics work is exemplary (he did the single coil mod for my L-2000 as well as help me out with rewiring from scratch an old Hagstrom). As if the under the hood stuff wasn't good enough, you should see what he can do to the outside:

'nuff said. Stunning job, Rich.

Edited by neepheid

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rich was the lucky man who won my Schroeder 21012 cab for a bargain! He organized everything regarding the courier and payment, very helpful and friendly with regular updates about the transaction.

Very happy with the whole process only that I don't have a Schroeder cab anymore!

Doc

• 3 weeks later...

Sold some Jazz Bass bts to Ou7shined recently.
Great guy to deal with, paid right quick and really prompt communication, he must be, much like myself, forever hanging round this basschat thing...

Cheers,
Eude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a set of flats off Rich, he's a top gent. Kept in touch right through, posted them nicely packed, quick as a flash. My postie even turned up [i]in the morning[/i] for the first time in god knows how long, which I can only assume was down to Rich as well - there's certainly no other logical explanation!! :)

Seriously though, top fella, would have no hesitation in dealing with him again, cheers pal!

Mike

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...