Why become a member? ×

Ou7shined's feedback

Ou7shined

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We recently did a trade with my Epi Thunderbird for a Frankenstein Creation built by Rich. We had a few problems along the way (all the couriers fault, NOTHING to do with Rich) Throughout the problems Rich remained professional and friendly. I would definatly deal with Rich in the future, an absolute pleasure...

...Plus the Frankenstein Bass is AMAZING, and i have now demoted my Fender Aerodyne to the spare.

Cheers,

Darbs.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Rich built a Precision bitsa for me. He did it, effectively, for peanuts (I swapped a pedal with him). I own a Warwick $$ and a small army of vintage Ibanezes which I know doesn't exactly qualify me for a lot of experience... but I can say Rich's bass beats all of them for playability (extremely low action, no buzz, no choking) and sound (the way it punches through a band mix live is still a joy to hear).

Apologies for taking so long to leave feedback but the more basses I play the more I come to appreciate his. It's my fave.

Top bloke to deal with too. In fact, now I think about it...

Rich, will you build me a Jazz too please? I'll pay properly for this one!

Thanks

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...