Why become a member? ×

Most Annoying Frontman

Hobbayne

[quote name='MB1' timestamp='1333738800' post='1606003']
MB1. B)
Ricky Gervais...What do you mean hes not a singer? can i not just hate him anyway?[/quote]

No problem, your vote qualifies and as of now +1'd

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkpdZ7B81J8&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL36E75EFC74FC7CE5[/media]

[quote name='lee4' timestamp='1333654741' post='1604995']
You're in prison in some far flung bannana republic,and to win your freedom,the commandant has told you to excecute one of the fellow prisoners he drags from the cells.
They are Johnny Borrell,Liam Gallagher,and Axl Rose.
He pulls his service revolver from his holster and hands it to you.
Sweet liberty is only moments away,until you realise the depths of your jailers sadism.

There is only one bullet.....
[/quote]

Easy, line them up, shoot from close range. Bullet should get all three....

Obviously , there are too many knob ends to choose from.
Perry Farrell of Janes addiction hasn't been mentioned yet.
Had the misfortune of seeing them at the Astoria. He gets carried onto the stage , eating grapes.
I left 5 mins after.

Frontman from Mordred. Meat oaf (saw him at knebworth). Paul Stanley of kiss.
Lou reed.Bonio obviously.

[quote name='bobbass4k' timestamp='1333691489' post='1605283']
Christ, that Sykes fella must be rich, the band ain't bad but I've heard better metalcore singers in bands of angry 15 year olds. They've got lots of very nice gear, so they've got some money behind them, and they're on an indie label, so yep, he's rich.
[/quote]

I think the fact that half of the teenage population is in love with him/them also helps the cash flow. I absolutely f*cking despise him. Although i'll admit, it takes some skill (and obvious marmite-like target audience) to get on the Kerrang! Best Band and Worst Band list at the Kerrang! Awards a few years back.

Oli Sykes
Axl Rose
Fred Durst (Sometimes)
Courntney Love
and the Gallagher brothers.

Those are my frontman hates (Yes, they're all men, even Courtney Love, although Axl i'm not 100% sure of :D )

Liam

Edited for major fail in brain function.

Edited by LiamPodmore

[quote name='LiamPodmore' timestamp='1333820240' post='1607029']

I think the fact that half of the teenage population is in love with him/them also helps the cash flow. I absolutely f*cking despise him. Although i'll admit, it takes some skill (and obvious marmite-like target audience) to get on the Kerrang! Best Band and Worst Band list at the Kerrang! Awards a few years back.

Oli Sykes
Axl Rose
Fred Durst (Sometimes)
Courntney Love
and the Gallagher twins.

Those are my frontman hates (Yes, they're all men, even Courtney Love, although Axl i'm not 100% sure of :D )

Liam
[/quote]

Gallagher twins?

[quote name='Nibody' timestamp='1333782230' post='1606307']
Easy, line them up, shoot from close range. Bullet should get all three....
[/quote]

Either that, or the bullet will do at least two, depending on the calibre. The third man can be beaten to death with the weapon.

[quote name='Oopsdabassist' timestamp='1333649819' post='1604888']
Axl Rose

/thread
[/quote]

Yes. If anyone wants me I'll be under the stage hiding in a box until the rest of the band sign over their rights to me.

Utter ****.

However, if the question devolves into [i]which frontman would you shoot[/i], I'd still elect for Axl - I'd just pull the trigger as he walked in front of Morrissey. Ballistics should take care of the rest, and thus the meat-eating world will be safe for another day.

Edited by Gust0o

[quote name='Panamonte' timestamp='1333650323' post='1604905']
Nearly an hour and no mention of Johnny Borrell? Unbelievable. Let's have Pete Doherty while we're at it too.
[/quote]
+1 for those two. f***wits, the pair of 'em.

[quote name='paul torch' timestamp='1333908073' post='1608101']
... and dave grohl
[/quote]
Dave Grohl? :( He's pretty cool I thought..
Here are my top few:
Robert Plant from Zep (spends way too much time on his hair and way too tight pants)
Maynard James Keenan from Tool (good singer I know, but needs to wear more clothes and stop f***ing around on stage)
Matt Shultz from Cage the Elephant (lots of emotion, but always acts drunk and needs to sing better! :angry:)
Any currently popular female singer such as Nicki Minaj/Kesha/Lady Gaga/etc. (Obvious reasons)
Axl Rose from GnR (can't sing whatsoever)
Marylin Manson (dresses like an idiot and can't sing)

Did I leave anyone out..?

[quote name='Dr.Dave' timestamp='1333670501' post='1605231']
That sorry f**k from U2. I can't bare to type his so called 'name'. Honestly , joking aside , I find the man a disgusting piss take of human kind. A horrible , horrible cnut. The day I hear of his demise will be a fine day indeed.
[/quote]+1 dont like the guy either!

[quote name='Hobbayne' timestamp='1333647609' post='1604833']
My vote is for Brett Whatsisname from 90,s Britpoppers Suede.
Now there is a bloke who loves himself! <_<[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2LFuElTufo[/media]
[/quote]

I hated him, too, back then.
[list]
[*]can't sing
[*]purported to be homo, yet had (at that time, so he said) not had sex with another man
[*]needed to eat more greens!!
[/list]