Why become a member? ×

Most Annoying Frontman

Hobbayne

[quote name='lee4' timestamp='1333654741' post='1604995']
You're in prison in some far flung bannana republic,and to win your freedom,the commandant has told you to excecute one of the fellow prisoners he drags from the cells.
They are Johnny Borrell,Liam Gallagher,and Axl Rose.
He pulls his service revolver from his holster and hands it to you.
Sweet liberty is only moments away,until you realise the depths of your jailers sadism.

There is only one bullet.....
[/quote]

They're all utter bellends, but at least Liam and Axl are in good bands :yarr:

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1333650141' post='1604900']
Can`t remember his name, but the singer from Magnum. Used to do this really rubbish "hand-dancing" thing.
[/quote]

+1 to that! IIRC I saw them at a Monsters of Rock festival once - either that or they were on the bill at another venue? I'd forgotten about that thing he did! :lol:

The singer from Young Guns, or any of those glorified boybands.
I got dragged along to see Enter Shikari in Manchester last month and Young Guns were supporting, he pranced around the stage dropping the F-bomb every two seconds between each identical sounding song and asked the audience to "get down on your f****** knees Manchester!" at one point.
He couldn't sing either.

Liam's alright, he's quite funny in interviews.

Edited by Jack Cahalane

[quote name='lee4' timestamp='1333654741' post='1604995']
You're in prison in some far flung bannana republic,and to win your freedom,the commandant has told you to excecute one of the fellow prisoners he drags from the cells.
They are Johnny Borrell,Liam Gallagher,and Axl Rose.
He pulls his service revolver from his holster and hands it to you.
Sweet liberty is only moments away,until you realise the depths of your jailers sadism.

There is only one bullet.....
[/quote]

1) You line them all up?

2) You shoot the jailer and beat the other three to death with your bare hands...... Ooops I think I was day dreaming!!

Edited by chris_b

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1333656080' post='1605032']
This c**t

[/quote]

This, only possible worse I've ever seen was the frontman of the band Orange who successfully made everyone hate him enough to pay them no attention after about two songs.

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1333666326' post='1605205']
Oli Sykes, from Bring Me The Horizon. Please don't punish yourself by digging any further!
[/quote]

Oh, sorry, I did. Came across this..[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z99te-NCXs&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z99te-NCXs&feature=related[/url]

I thought It started ok, the band seem good in their own way. All until the singer opens his gob and draws a c*ck over the whole thing. Bizzare they didnt boot him out after the first rehearsal. Maybe he's from a wealthy family, and bought all the sw***y gear. And those tattoo's aint cheap

[quote name='billyapple' timestamp='1333669638' post='1605223']
I thought It started ok, the band seem good in their own way. All until the singer opens his gob and draws a c*ck over the whole thing. Bizzare they didnt boot him out after the first rehearsal. Maybe he's from a wealthy family, and bought all the sw***y gear. And those tattoo's aint cheap
[/quote]

Yep, the music side of the band is nothing to be sneezed at, he's just a massive arse head. It's even worse live!

[quote name='paul_5' timestamp='1333663137' post='1605174']
Sorry, who is this?
[/quote]

Sykes!
Sad to say my 16 yo Daughter is into them in a big way!
The music is ok but everytime I hear him sing/shout/scream or see any video of him, I get an overload of aggresive feelings that make me want to do physical damage to him.
I have to beg her to turn that s**t off.
I know he runs his own clothes company and the Band seem to be on the road and working the whole time.
Oh the joys of middle age :)

Edited by Highfox

Christ, that Sykes fella must be rich, the band ain't bad but I've heard better metalcore singers in bands of angry 15 year olds. They've got lots of very nice gear, so they've got some money behind them, and they're on an indie label, so yep, he's rich.

Edited by bobbass4k