Why become a member? ×

Which Basschatters bass would you most like to own? (and why?)

EBS_freak

Unless someone come out of the woodwork and admits to owning a Spalt Hybrid, Norton, Andreas Shark (with the aluminium fingerboard) or a Reverend Brad Houser Sig in either bug-eye chrome or engine turned aluminium finish - all of them have to be 5-string versions too - then I'm happy with what I've got.

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1320584582' post='1428529']
Unless someone come out of the woodwork and admits to owning a Spalt Hybrid, Norton, Andreas Shark (with the aluminium fingerboard) or a Reverend Brad Houser Sig in either bug-eye chrome or engine turned aluminium finish - all of them have to be 5-string versions too - then I'm happy with what I've got.
[/quote]

I always have liked that bass. The lava swirl caught my eye - but having seen one in the flesh, they could look really sh!t close up depending upon how the lava effect has been achieved!

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1320586874' post='1428579']
Lava Swirl would be a good third choice. It is a more common finish and from perusing the Reverend threads on TalkBass I know that the BH sig model exists in this finish.
[/quote]

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1320587343' post='1428589']
I believe I posted that very pic in my Weird & Wonderful thread many moons ago...

BTW is there a bass that you have your eye on?
[/quote]

I'm not usually a MusicMan Stingray fan but somebody has one of these...

Can't ever see me using it... but I would like it for wall art :)

I bought an Epifani cab from Chris b a while back.

While I was at his house I had the pleasure of playing his wal 5 string bass which I fell in love with.
The bass sounded fantastic and was so easy to play.

It was the first wal that I had played and still have bad gas for that bass.

Defiantly a bass that I would love to own.

Good thread EBS freak!

Hmm I know of a couple of nice pre EB rays hidden under beds (you know who you are!) Alanonbass has a minter but it's a lefty so that's out, hmmm. Anything from Ricksfine52 collection would probably secure at least two of anything anyone else suggests but that would be cheating......I will come back later....

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1320590078' post='1428638']
This [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/119273-sold-warwick-streamer-ct/page__hl"]http://basschat.co.u...mer-ct/page__hl[/url]

So I bought it last month :) It's the best bass ever.
[/quote]
I saw a picture of that on another thread recently, and meant to compliment you on that particular instrument Nigel. I'm not normally a fan of Warwicks, but that, sir, is a beauty.

I'm more than happy with my 5 string Blade - one of the few constants of my setup - but I'd never say never...