Why become a member? ×

Star Wars Bass

pickle

[quote name='cocco' post='1304358' date='Jul 15 2011, 09:04 AM']These aren't the droids you're looking for.

But that is a seriously cool bass and I want one.[/quote]
You're joking, right?

The coolest space craft that ever existed, reduced to a pathetic little bass with a Fender neck. Sad, very very sad :)

[quote name='silddx' post='1304524' date='Jul 15 2011, 10:59 AM']You're joking, right?

The coolest space craft that ever existed, reduced to a pathetic little bass with a Fender neck. Sad, very very sad :)[/quote]

I don't know if you've ever seen Picard's enterprise, but it's a badass upgrade on the Millenium Falcon. Wouldn't make for the most comfortable of bodies mind!

[quote name='silddx' post='1304524' date='Jul 15 2011, 10:59 AM']You're joking, right?

The coolest space craft that ever existed, reduced to a pathetic little bass with a Fender neck. Sad, very very sad :lol:[/quote]

:)

Not sad, it fact very happy!

It will hang with pride on my wall next to the Tardis one and the Enterprise one..........

Oh and a Super Yob bass if I ever find one :)

[quote name='pickle' post='1304347' date='Jul 15 2011, 08:45 AM']I found this very funny:

Anyone want one.[/quote]

yes please sign me up ... but wait ... does it come in fretted version? (wouldnt want to end up sounding like Jaco now would we)

oh and could i have it headless please

actually come to think of it looks more like something bootsy would be sporting and im just not funky enough pull off that stage gear convincingly so guess i'll donate my fretted headless star wars space bass to jeff berlin im sure he'll enjoy it :)

[quote name='Jambo10' post='1305457' date='Jul 16 2011, 08:06 AM']HA!! .....love it

Yes...I'm a Star Wars geek!....and I don't care![/quote]

Likewise, infact just this week at a gig I was telling my guitarist about how I'd been a bad teacher for not bringing myself to stop two year 1 boys from running down the corridor cause they were playing 'tie fighters' when the resident venue wierdo (there's always one!) piped up with: "Bet you don't even know what it stands for!"

Douche. It's Twin Ion Engine, everyone knows that! That's a basic level question!... muppet!

Heh heh
Im such a geek!
:)

Edited by gafbass02

[quote name='gafbass02' post='1305516' date='Jul 16 2011, 09:48 AM']Likewise, infact just this week at a gig I was telling my guitarist about how I'd been a bad teacher for not bringing myself to stop two year 1 boys from running down the corridor cause they were playing 'tie fighters' when the resident venue wierdo (there's always one!) piped up with: "Bet you don't even know what it stands for!"

Douche. It's Twin Ion Engine, everyone knows that! That's a basic level question!... muppet!

Heh heh
Im such a geek!
:lol:[/quote]

LOL everyone knows that eh.......oh our level of geekiness is in epic proportions :)

Luckily me kids love the old films too, so Im not the only geek in my house....though I do get plenty :) from the wife :D