Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz with block inlays

Lysdexia

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1325516377' post='1483830']
Why not just PM? saves us all looking to see if it's still for sale :rolleyes:
[/quote]

........but well worth reviving this thread for the hell of it !!........cheered me up no end, this last day of the holiday :P .

Edited by loweringthetone

[quote name='loweringthetone' timestamp='1325517192' post='1483844']
........but well worth reviving this thread for the hell of it !!........cheered me up no end, this last day of the holiday :P .
[/quote]

For that very reason ^^^ :)

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1325528580' post='1484038']
I don't have a problem with the photos personally....its the vast array of pervy comments that I find awkward lol

Beautiful bass though! :)

Si
[/quote]

+1 ..... Les Dawson would be proud ..... lol

Edited by bassman2790

[quote name='bassatnight' timestamp='1325529474' post='1484062']
I still think this talented photographer could put together a belting calendar - I'd buy one!!!
[/quote]

Me too

I could be wrong but the best looking girl you have used is the one you used to sell the red ESP 400 series jazz bass. However, I could be conviced otherwise if more pictures are posted of this new model. Go on, see if you can convince me :)

[quote name='Lysdexia' timestamp='1306433906' post='1246096']
This particular model has been learning to play now for about 4 months and is already a decent player. I help of course and she is av ery intelligent young lady and a karate black belt into the bargain. I have a goal to manage a band of girls who make music like Sonic Youth/Little Axe but look, well, [i]striking[/i]. That's all by the by for now as I'm selling or trading this bass ;)

[/quote]
Cameras and lights, eh? Pickguard looks totally different in this pic. I'm guessing it's not original....?

Cool contours everywhere, tho'.

Edited by mckendrick

[quote name='bassatnight' timestamp='1325529474' post='1484062']
I still think this talented photographer could put together a belting calendar - I'd buy one!!!
[/quote]
+1

...but leave the Warwicks out, no need to sully such a beautiful concept! ;)

what exact model is this please?
I am not sure if there is any model with block inlays, 60 pickup position and strings through body. (and fot 550 pounds). mexican classic series have different pickup position and no strings through body. japanese have 60 pickup position and block but still no strings through body.