Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz with block inlays

Lysdexia

For sale @ £550 ovno. I've had the elecs cleaned, a pro setup, added the case and it's currently strung with Rotosound Swing 40-100 and plays absolutely perfectly.

I'd consider a trade for an Ibanez SR500 + cash my way.

More pics to follow :)

[quote name='Prime_BASS' post='1246042' date='May 26 2011, 06:44 PM']I just wish the girl got out the way, so we can see the bass more![/quote]

I suspect you may well represent a very small audience demographic.

PS (and not directed at you, Sir) I'd be grateful if the fun sucking, pseudo-feminist, pc brigade kept their inanities for someone who might care what they think the rest of us should think.

Edited by Lysdexia

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='1246064' date='May 26 2011, 07:02 PM']I suspect you may well represent a very small audience demographic.[/quote]

Nah, I agree. I know sex sells, but on basschat it's the sexy bass that sells. No need for the gratuitous bosom!

P.s. Just sold one of these recently. These are GREAT basses and I'm really tempted to buy one back!

Edited by skej21

[quote name='skej21' post='1246072' date='May 26 2011, 07:04 PM']Nah, I agree. I know sex sells, but on basschat it's the sexy bass that sells. No need for the gratuitous bosom![/quote]

Yep - this is one sexy bass. Oh, and [i]that[/i] bosom isn't gratuitous - it's a marvel of nature to be celebrated.

PS: please check my feedback to see how just many people have been delighted with the basses I sell from time to time. I'm a bass-playing photographer with access to models who simply enjoys the best of both of these worlds.

Edited by Lysdexia

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='1246074' date='May 26 2011, 07:05 PM']Yep - this is one sexy bass. Oh, and [i]that[/i] bosom isn't gratuitous - it's a marvel of nature to be celebrated.

PS: please check my feedback to see how just many people have been delighted with the basses I sell from time to time. I'm a bass-playing photographer with access to models who simply enjoys the best of both of these worlds.[/quote]

+1 :)

And another +1 for a wicked job really the best of both worlds

Edited by Jimmyp28

[quote name='LawrenceH' post='1246092' date='May 26 2011, 07:13 PM']Can she actually play? No wonder I keep seeing adverts on the local gumtree for 'female bass player wanted' if that's the standard we're talking about :)[/quote]

This particular model has been learning to play now for about 4 months and is already a decent player. I help of course and she is av ery intelligent young lady and a karate black belt into the bargain. I have a goal to manage a band of girls who make music like Sonic Youth/Little Axe but look, well, [i]striking[/i]. That's all by the by for now as I'm selling or trading this bass :)

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='1246096' date='May 26 2011, 07:18 PM']This particular model has been learning to play now for about 4 months and is already a decent player. I help of course and she is av ery intelligent young lady and a karate black belt into the bargain. I have a goal to manage a band of girls who make music like Sonic Youth/Little Axe but look, well, [i]striking[/i]. That's all by the by for now as I'm selling or trading this bass :)

[/quote]

the 2 best things in life, women and bass

god bless you and your photography skills!!

[quote name='Lozz196' post='1246107' date='May 26 2011, 07:25 PM']I must be getting old, I want the bass far more than I want the model :)[/quote]
:)

You and me both! But, it really helps with the photography side of things as the models are very relaxed in my grand-dad status company.

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='1246226' date='May 26 2011, 08:52 PM']Bass without distracting elements as requested - illustrating the retro-fit S1 switch between the vol pots. Works a treat.[/quote]

Where's the photo of without the distracting bass?