Why become a member? ×

Feedback for krispn

Platypus

• 3 weeks later...

Gavin and I agreed a trade (couple of my basses for his MM Big Al), and as he's in Edinburgh, and I'm near Warwick, we had to do it via courier.

Well, he sent the Big Al even before the courier had collected the two from me, and it was absolutely immaculate - even better than described. He's since received the 2 basses from me, and is very happy too, so everyone's a winner.

I think with trades like this, there's a certain level of trust required, and Gav is definitely someone I'd deal with again. Couldn't have gone any smoother.

One of the good guys - cheers Gav!

Mark.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought an Aguilar GS112 from Gavin. He's a really great guy to deal with. Very helpful. The cab is exactly as he had described it (excellent condition) and it arrived next day very well packed and secure. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again if the opportunity arose. Thanks Gavin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It has been an absolute please to sell my Effectrode compressor pedal to Gavin. A truly top bloke, quick payment and loads of interesting and helpful communication.
Don't hesitate to deal with him, he's a real credit to Basschat and comes highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought Gavin's tube preamp/DI. He was kind enough to post it to me to let me have a play with it, to see if it suited my needs before deciding to buy. And it did :D

Top bloke, great communication throughout and a real pleasure to deal with!

Cheers
Lee

• 2 weeks later...

Gav has once again gone out on a limb to let me try out some cool pedals! He very kindly sent me his Xotic BB Preamp and his secret weapon the EWS BMC [url="http://ews-us.com/item_bassmid.php"]http://ews-us.com/item_bassmid.php[/url]

Although I wasn't won over by the BB his sneaky inclusion of the BMC has increased my GAS list.

Top chap that Gav!

• 2 weeks later...