Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

Hopefully the photo will work
from left to right.

songs in the key of life
Squier Stratocaster 1985 some random 'professional model' any way it has 6 strings so who cares?
Hughes and Kettner Quantum 600 - my amp has considerably more pretty blue lights than yours! :)
Tech Soundsystems 2x12 (used to be a combo)
Status Shark Proactive 4 1997
Fender Precision Bass 1957 RI CIJ 2005ish
Christmas Tree

Not in shot - all the snow falling!

Heres some pics of my kit. Firstly, my Ashdown Evo 500 4x10 Combo that I split into separates. Best thing I ever did!!! Heaviest amp Ive ever owned. Ive also included a pic of my pedal board as she stands, I am awaiting 1)MXR Flanger and 2) DHA Compressor + the delay is for sale. Last but not least my sleek and lovely ladies... my stunning Warwick and Stingray mmmmmmm I love them!

Edited by Voodoosnake

[quote name='Voodoosnake' post='113019' date='Jan 3 2008, 04:33 PM']Heres some pics of my kit. Firstly, my Ashdown Evo 500 4x10 Combo that I split into separates. Best thing I ever did!!! Heaviest amp Ive ever owned. Ive also included a pic of my pedal board as she stands, I am awaiting 1)MXR Flanger and 2) DHA Compressor + the delay is for sale. Last but not least my sleek and lovely ladies... my stunning Warwick and Stingray mmmmmmm I love them![/quote]
Me like. How did you split the combo, looks cool? :)

[quote name='steve-soar' post='113097' date='Jan 3 2008, 06:42 PM']Me like. How did you split the combo, looks cool? :)[/quote]

Just a bit of carpentry Steve and a little help from Ashdown.

I got the amp out and bought a new sleeve for it direct from ashdown. I then cut the top part of the combo off, sanded and recovered. The connection plate on the back was lying about in my mates house so I stuck it on the back.

Truth be told the covering is not as hot as id have hoped but with the weight difference its a small trade off. She looks great from a distance, not so pro on closer scrutiny.

The sleeve cost £75.

cheers

Col

[quote name='steve-soar' post='113246' date='Jan 3 2008, 10:34 PM']Nice one. Do you know if they sell them to Joe P ?
Cheers Steve.[/quote]

Yes, Im just a Joe P too.

I dealt with a bloke called Guy who sorted it out. Their number is on the website.

best of luck