richardd

feedback for bassbiscuits

Bought a bass bridge from Chris. Super easy deal, great comms, quick postage. What more could you ask? :) Deal with confidence.

Just sold my Purple Chili cab to Chris - quick payment and excellent communication throughout. Highly recommended!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought a bass case off Chris[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. Drove over to collect it and had a good old bass related chin-wag. Chris[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] is an absolute gentleman and it's been a pleasure to do business with him. An asset to the BC community and would certainly have no hesitation in trading again.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks Chris.[/font][/color]

Chris bought my lovely Silver Series Precision. He is great to deal with and the transaction was spot on. I would definitely deal with him again. Thanks Chris

just bought two cds from bassbiscuits(chris).....pleasure doing business....highly recommended

Bought a lovely bass from Chris today. Met half way and had a great chat about all things bass.

Top chap.

Thanks again

Bought a quality strap from Chris this week. He was excellent throughout. Great communications, fantastic price, super quick shipping, and a thoroughly nice guy throughout. Highly recommended. Deal in confidence folks. 😊

I also bought a strap off Chris, shipped quickly and safely and arrived in great nick. Great communications throughout and a thoroughly nice chap to boot! Would buy from Chris again without hesitation!

Chris bought my OBBM speakon cable in an effortlessly smooth transaction.  Nae danger here

Bought some strings from Chris, fast despatch exactly as described, great comms too.  Deal in confidence people of BC.

Chris bought a daisy chain cable from me. Payment was prompt and communication friendly and polite; he even gave me a good art gallery tip for next time I’m in Leicester. Many thanks. 

Chris bought a drum machine from me and everything went through so smoothly.

Thanks for a pleasant transaction.