Why become a member? ×

Soliloquy

playbass

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Traded my Pitchblack for Kevin's Polytune.

edit : Sadly it has since come to light that Kevin has been trading under more than one account name. For sure [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/174050-kjb-feedback/page__p__1662001__hl__kjb__fromsearch__1#entry1662001"]kjb[/url] is one and there may be others. The mods are aware and steps are taking place behind the scenes which will lead to all this being sorted out soon enough.
I'm just wishing that anyone researching before trading with Kevin [size=6][b]read this post [/b][size=4]first[/size][/size][size=4].[/size]

Edited by Ou7shined

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After consulting various members and friends of this site, I have been advised to post this message regarding the activities of a certain member.

I have been an active member of Basschat for some years now; and during my time here I’ve met some great people who share my passion for great music and great gear. Basschat allows us to interact with like-minded folk on a level that wasn’t possible before and because of the sense of community on the site, we would like to think most of the members and even casual visitors share that passion.

Every once in a while we hit a bump in the road which makes us re-think the way we go about our business; this bump in question happened to me a about a month ago.
I had a speaker cab for auction on ebay and was contacted by the buyer who said he definitely wanted it, so I took it off ebay as he promised to pay and collect by the forthcoming weekend. Three weeks have past and nothing has happened.

I’ve Pm’d the person using Basschat a few times as they frequently post here, but they haven’t had the courtesy to respond, he replied to one of my later emails to say he’d try to meet me in London to make the exchange but again, nothing happened. I have phoned several times and he answered the phone once, only to hang up without saying a word.

To conclude, knowing how much effort I’ve put in to make this sale happen, and having been disappointed by his lack of apology, I think it only fair to warn the Basschat community about his practices.
So fellow Basschater’s this is to tell you that “Solliquy” has earned Negative feedback for not only failing to stand by his agreement but for not having the decency to apologise for wasting my time.

Thanks for your patience.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...