richardd

Cairobill

Thanks for a lovely bass Nick, sorry again for the confusion,and thanks for your genorosity, very easy deal, met at Kings X ,on the Dot waitng for me as the train pulled in, Good luck in the future.Best Wishes Rich :) :rolleyes: :lol:

I bought a ACG Recurve 6 from Nick. It was pleasure dealing with him online and in person. He arranged for a collection in person and took time to explain all the details of the bass when we meet.

Wish you all the best!

Nick bought my Fender 75 Reissue Jazz in a totally hassle-free deal.

A thoroughly nice guy and a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Nick :)

I bought a "little black headless bass" from Cairobill.
The only thing I can say is, [size=4]i[font=arial, sans-serif]f the British government ruled the Kingdom (and maybe the whole Empire) as well as Cairobill wrapped the bass, then Brexit would be a walk in the park, a so called piece of cake. (If that's what desired.) A[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Swift, sm[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]ooth operation, even if a washing machine breakdown on my side got in the way a while. Can I recommend doing business with Cairobill? To quote the Members of the Parliament: Yay! Yay to 100 %.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, sans-serif]Roger and out![/font][/size]

Edited by bassmayhem

Thanks Nick for a very straightforward Tonestyler purchase and great packing, which looking back through your feedback you are famous for! 

Many thanks and best wishes

Jo

Thanks for the purchase Nick, gentle and quick in conversation, smooth transfer and an awesome guy to deal with!

all the best and goodluck!

Josh

I bought a Bassmute from Nick , quick postage and well packaged, pleasure to deal with, many thanks 👍