Why become a member? ×

Feedback for JPJ

pantherairsoft

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Met up with Kev yesterday and traded my Overwater for his MM SR5 on what must have been the hottest day of the year for train travel or driving a cars with no aircon but weather aside it was a smooth transaction and Kev was a joy to deal with.

Enjoy the Perception :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought a Schroeder cab from Kev which arrived today.

What can I say about this deal.. Well, right the way through, Kev was a pleasure to deal with and made everything possible by being willing to package and ship the cab to me, even though he'd had a bad experience shipping a cab previously. Really knows his stuff too when it comes to cabs and gear generally, which was really helpful to me in making a decision to buy the cab.

Suffice to say, the Schroeder arrived in the most bomb-proof packaging I've ever seen :D and I'm pleased to say it's in all in one piece and sounds great..

So, deal with Kev in complete confidence folks: I can't recommend him highly enough!

Thanks Kev :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just sold[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] a QSC PLX1602 power amp to Kev. Great deal, very friendly communications and fast payment. I forgot to add the spare earplugs for the neighbours if he gets too "enthusiastic" with the volume knob! Hope you have fun with it. Great Basschatter, deal with him with confidence.[/font][/color]

• 8 months later...

Sold my TC BG500 2x10 combo to Kev.

Nice guy and we had a good chat about the local gig scene. Even picked up a few ideas for new gig venues from him! :)

Good communications throughout, highly recommended, deal with him in confidence.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Met Kev in a garage carpark today to buy a KK Babybass after he kindly agreed to meet me half way between Newcastle and Edinburgh. A very nice man indeed, despite me bombarding him with questions.

I suppose I have to learn how to play it now.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...