Why become a member? ×

Aria STB for a tenner!

Steve1250

Just rescued this from a second hand shop for a tenner, hopefully I can turn it into something nice, as a cheap option I was thinking of giving it a slight roadworn look as there are a few nasty chips in the paint. Reading round on here it seems they are pretty good basses for not much money, any point in upgrading pickups and pots etc?

IMG_2990.jpeg

IMG_2991.jpeg

IMG_2992.jpeg

IMG_2993.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Steve1250 said:

Did it get much use?

Yeah definitely, I originally bought it so I had a backup bass that I could carry in a cheap gigbag and leave leaning against a wall, ended up doing entire sets with it at functons. Was just a sweet bass that nailed the Jazz sound, I picked up a tort plate for mine (it was the sunburst finish) but apart from that it was stock. I later had a few Integras and currently have a SInsonido, something about the necks I really like.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lemmywinks said:

Yeah definitely, I originally bought it so I had a backup bass that I could carry in a cheap gigbag and leave leaning against a wall, ended up doing entire sets with it at functons. Was just a sweet bass that nailed the Jazz sound, I picked up a tort plate for mine (it was the sunburst finish) but apart from that it was stock. I later had a few Integras and currently have a SInsonido, something about the necks I really like.

Cheers, I'll definitely gig it when it's up and running