Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TheGreek

philw

Mick and I had an early afternoon rendezvous just off the M4 to swap a pair of Yamaha basses - my TRB1005 for his TRBIIF. 

His (now my!) bass is delightful, he was a pleasure to deal with (in straitened circumstances for him) and I hope he enjoys some frets. 

Highly recommended.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Went to Mick's home yesterday to collect an empty 210 cab he gave me as a donation to my project.

Had a great couple of hours talking bass and b****x as men do while Thea his lovely friendly dog gave me a bath and cuddles. She has many ways to succeed in her attention seeking

Great afternoon and a great and generous BCer.

A true gent and a delight to visit if you get the chance don't hesitate 🤗

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just sold a bass to Mick, a pleasure as always, great comms, instant payment, he's your bona fide pillar of the forum. Therefore I have no hesitation in awarding him the Frank Blank Seal of Approval...

FBSeal.png.134cb0cf83b6501e2f55d74a5bb25b65.png

Edited by Frank Blank
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm not sure what I can say about Mick that hasn't been said before.

Just brought a Ritter Gig Bag off him. Slightly annoyed with him as I think he undersold it and he should have charged me more :)

Great bloke to work with, no issues whatsover.

Looking forward to sharing a coffee with him

Rob

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My 10-year old son was showing an interest in my basses, so I put an ad in the Wanted section for a small Jackson. Mick answered by offering to lend us his Squier mini p-bass. 
It’s the perfect size, and the lad was clearly comfortable. He’s played it every day, learning Living on a Prayer, Crazy Train, Back in Black etc.

We’ve given Mick his bass back now (I believe he’s sharing it with someone else). My son is getting his own mini-bass for Christmas now. 

Mick is just the most generous and helpful guy. Not only by sharing a bass, but also selfless with his time and advice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought a Yamaha fiver from Mick today. We arranged a halfway meet up in Dunstable. Mick got there half an our early and me five late - darned traffic! Anyway we had a nice chat, he gave me a nice bass and I gave him many coffee tokens. All comms were good and everything fine so deal with this fella with confidence!

• Thanks 1

I needed a box to ship a bass and Mick was gratuitous enough to furnish me with one, along with some additional packaging.

Thanks very much Mick, always a pleasure! 

Si

• Thanks 1