Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TheGreek

philw

• 3 weeks later...

Traded my Glockenklang Soul Combo for Mick's Glockenklang Heart Rock II head (plus a little cash). It arrived nicely packed and protected in its flighcase, so it was in one piece. ;-)

So everything was fine and Mick is a pleasure to deal with.

Bye bye 'til the next time.

Next time was very close. ;-)

Bought Mick's TC Electronic BC212 cabinet and received it today.

Another fast and easy transaction.

Parcel arrived safely and well packed, and as described too.

What else is wanted ?

Will do business again with Mick as he is a top BassChatter !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mick just sold me his SGC Nanyo fretless (finally :D), easy deal - good comms, arrived as promised in great packaging and is a truly lovely bass - and to p**s off the h8ers... it plays like buttah... nah, just kidding, but it is a very nice bass, practically plays itself..

Thanks Mick. I'll be after that 5-string next... hold me back!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought Mick's cracking Trace Elliot Series 6 GP7 1X15 Combo. It's practically as-new and initial impressions are very favourable... gig review in due course. Unlike everyone else I've met in person from BassChat, Mick looked exactly as I imagined him... :D He is a lovely man, a top seller, a pillar of this establishment and is very knowledgeable about all things Trace. Early days yet, but I think I may well become a TE fan too... O.o

Edited by discreet

Mick messaged me, as I was looking for a Mesa Titan V12, saying that he had a like-new M9 if I wanted it. He offered a fair price, so I took him up on it, just before Christmas. Mick communicated quickly during the holidays, and provide pictures, showing the amp was in great condition. He shipped as soon as I confirmed the purchase, was patient through a minor hiccup in payment, and even started my feedback thread. Stellar guy, would buy from again in a heartbeat. Thanks Mick \m/

• 2 weeks later...