Jump to content
Left leaderboard
Chezz55

Advertising Pop-Ups ? No thanks

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Been using Adblock for years and AB   +  and dont see the problems others here have.  No AWOL avatar either.  They call me golden bo**cks

Edited by fleabag
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, fleabag said:

Been using Adblock for years and AB   +  and dont see the problems others here have.  No AWOL avatar either.  They call me golden bo**cks

Only to your face...... 😀

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I probably need a shave

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once the ads are fixed there won’t be any pop ups and the ads will be less than they were before, so give us a chance!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ped said:

Once the ads are fixed there won’t be any pop ups and the ads will be less than they were before, so give us a chance!

Is it possible to remove ads for those of us with paid subscriptions?  Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PJ-Bassist said:

Is it possible to remove ads for those of us with paid subscriptions?  Thanks

Not in the current plan - it would require those with subs to be in a different user group and would be quite a lot of work to manage. The sub was never intended to be no ads, just to allow selling. Having said that we may look at it once the new ads have been sorted and depending on how they do after a few months of testing. We’ll try all sorts of things out as one of the main reasons we went with this company is that we have a dedicated team to work with who should be able to help us adapt the ads properly.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday I was getting adds all over the place but it all seems to have calmed down now 👍..

Just out of interest how does one go about becoming a Russian bride as I've been thinking of a career change ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, tthiggins said:

Yesterday I was getting adds all over the place but it all seems to have calmed down now 👍..

Just out of interest how does one go about becoming a Russian bride as I've been thinking of a career change ?

I thought about it but it just seemed too Volga (I'll get me coat).

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Steve Browning said:

I thought about it but it just seemed too Volga (I'll get me coat).

You will need a hat too if Yugo there. It can get quite cold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bobthedog said:

You will need a hat too if Yugo there. It can get quite cold.

Thats one more thing you can Chekov the list...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bobthedog said:

You will need a hat too if Yugo there. It can get quite cold.

Won't be Russian to follow you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Won't be Russian to follow you...

Me either - I keep Putin it off.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Teebs said:

Thats one more thing you can Chekov the list...

I probably should check with my family, although it is long drive. Hopefully I can use my Uncle’s Vanya. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bobthedog said:

I probably should check with my family, although it is long drive. Hopefully I can use my Uncle’s Vanya. 

If you do get there, I can recommend a good coffee shop - Tzarbucks :)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Teebs said:

If you do get there, I can recommend a good coffee shop - Tzarbucks :)

это не смешно, сразу увидеть диктатора

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was an announcement asking us to bear with the admins while this sorted. Doesn't seem too much to ask. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Machines said:

это не смешно, сразу увидеть диктатора

I would, but I just keep Stalin...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chillski outski. It'll get sorted soonski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, fleabag said:

Chillski outski. It'll get sorted soonski

Exactly!

They just need to push the right button!

'X' Marx the spot :)

Edited by Teebs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...