Why become a member? Read more... ×
Hamster

South East Bass Bash No.12, Saturday 29th September 2018!

Will be along. 

1) Cetera - Spector NS2 & Legend 4X, Dingwall NG2, Epiphone Vintage Pro Thunderbird, Yamaha BB3000, GK800RB head, Genz Benz Neox212 cab, Tech-21 Dug DP3X preamp/pedal

2) Ezbass - Maruszczyk Elwood L 4 string fretted (J pickups), Maruszczyk Elwood L 4 string fretless (MM pickup), Rickenbacker 4003s, Rob Allen MB2 fretless, Phil Jones Flightcase + PB300

3) Happy Jack - AliKat DB #004, Mike Lull 54P, all I need to play a doubling gig (that evening) on those two instruments

4) BlueJay - Eminence Upright (left-handed), loads of camera equipment

5) obbm - TBA 

6) Nancy Johnson (Paul) - The Big One, rack (GED/poweramp), possibly the dUg DP3x.  A bass.

7) MacDaddy - Shuker bass(es), Snapdragon Folding bass, Flattley Bass Poison Ivy.

8 ) prowla (Paul) - Maybe a Ric or two and fakers, maybe a couple of Statii, maybe J- & P-basses. Probably a Markbass amp & cab and a pedalboard with some FX.

9) Stingray5 - Old faithful Stingray5; Tune SWV4-BB bass; Eden EC180 1x15 combo. (I also have a gig that evening so may leave the Eden in the car but happy to bring it in if anyone asks).

10) TrevorR - Wal Pro II E, Wal Mk 1 Custom,  Aria SB700, MarkBass LMII and Traveler 2x10, pedalboard.

11) TheGreek - Mesa M Pulse 600 head/ Powerhouse 1x15 cab and The Psilos bass built by Andyjr1515

12) JapanAxe (Graeme) - most of the stuff in my signature!

13) Wolverinebass (Andy) - Maybe some Wounded Paw effects/signature preamp and a bass. 

Last year I didn't have a stand for my basses, so I managed to borrow a couple of free slots on someone else's.

Fortunately I spotted someone local selling a 5-guitar one on Gumtree for a tenner a couple of days ago, so this year I'll be self-sufficient!

Just ogle and try everyone else's! The bash is a unique opportunity to do that, and talk to the owners and hear their opinion. :)

52 minutes ago, Frank Blank said:

How exciting, my first bass bash, if only I had an interesting bass to bring along...

Every bass is interesting!

Last year, one of the folks brought along one and his amp which was diametrically opposed to what i choose, but he liked it and that's all that counts.

Another brought along a nylon stringed uke bass, which looked like a toy, but turned out to be rather good!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, prowla said:

Last year I didn't have a stand for my basses, so I managed to borrow a couple of free slots on someone else's.

Fortunately I spotted someone local selling a 5-guitar one on Gumtree for a tenner a couple of days ago, so this year I'll be self-sufficient!

Got any free slots 😜

Hopefully we will have a great 'special guest' chat/clinic to announce shortly - just firming it up!

• Like 4

I haven't said 'Yes' yet mate ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Happy Jack said:

I haven't said 'Yes' yet mate ...

Different kind of "special"? 🙂

• Haha 1