Why become a member? ×

London bass guitar show 2018

ScOtTy83

22 minutes ago, ScOtTy83 said:

Cheers, basschat discount? Please Can you tell me more. 

I think last year we negotiated a 20% discount by way of a code to input at checkout. I’ll get on to them soon and see if we can do it again this year. 

Basschat will also be there with our very own stand, hopefully a bit more formally this year (last year we had a little table but actually it was brilliant)

We’ll post about it soon with details of times for members to meet at the stand plus any competitions and giveaways we’ll be doing on the day. 

You might even get to shake my hand which in itself is worth the admission fee. 

I remember walking into the drum-hall att Musikmesse for the first time...
Danne McKenzie in the Wincent Drumsticks-booth described it best:

- When the doors open, it´s like in Lord of the rings-movie when they´re in the mines and the orches are first heard and then gets closer and closer and louder and louder... 

:)

• Haha 1

I remember news about artists and stuff being earlier last time, but alright, I'm looking forward to it. Missed it this year but I booked my Eurostar ticket vor next March today. Gonna be there with Eich again, together with Marleaux. I think De Gier is also gonna be there again, probably with his new Lowlander model. I'm still hoping for Thomas Stenback to be there...

• Like 1

On 11/15/2017 at 12:07, ped said:

I think last year we negotiated a 20% discount by way of a code to input at checkout. I’ll get on to them soon and see if we can do it again this year. 

Basschat will also be there with our very own stand, hopefully a bit more formally this year (last year we had a little table but actually it was brilliant)

We’ll post about it soon with details of times for members to meet at the stand plus any competitions and giveaways we’ll be doing on the day. 

You might even get to shake my hand which in itself is worth the admission fee. 

I am surprised you are doing it after the last time you sent emails

Hi guys

I've just got off the phone with the organisers and can confirm that BC will have a stand this year in the Foyer which will be an un-amplified space so we can chat properly.

We'll soon be announcing a BC discount code so as soon as I hear I'll send information to everyone by email and add the voucher to our shop.

More news as it happens - @LondonBassGuitarShow will be coming to update us, too.

Cheers

ped

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, ped said:

Hi guys

I've just got off the phone with the organisers and can confirm that BC will have a stand this year in the Foyer which will be an un-amplified space so we can chat properly.

We'll soon be announcing a BC discount code so as soon as I hear I'll send information to everyone by email and add the voucher to our shop.

More news as it happens - @LondonBassGuitarShow will be coming to update us, too.

Cheers

ped

Do you think we will get the discount before the early bird tickets 16th of December?

15 minutes ago, timmo said:

Do you think we will get the discount before the early bird tickets 16th of December?

I hope so. Expecting to hear back tomorrow so will continue to chase/pester. I'll check if the discount works against early tickets too.