Why become a member? ×

Taking GAS to a new level...

xgsjx

[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1431873510' post='2775736']
I'm struggling with getting Youtube videos to embed for some reason.
[/quote]

Delete the 's' from "https" at the front end of the address (http).

Edited by lowdown

[quote name='MoJo' timestamp='1431876530' post='2775788']
That literally made me cry with laughter :lol:
[/quote]Me too. I missed the second half of the subtitles as my eyes were closed and I was shaking with laughter. Farts are just, fundamentally funny.

For me it raises many worrying issues as well as a grin. I'm guessing that the guy can't fart in tune on a regular basis and that this is a random 'lucky' fart that is vaguely musical. But how do you come to the point when that random 'lucky' fart gets recorded? Does the guy routinely record his farts and listen to them? Select the best then upload it onto YouTube. Without giving away too much personal information, if i recorded all my farts there'd be quite a bit of material to sift through. It implies a level of dedication I am not prepared to give. I think we should be told.

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1431942084' post='2776331']
For me it raises many worrying issues as well as a grin. I'm guessing that the guy can't fart in tune on a regular basis and that this is a random 'lucky' fart that is vaguely musical. But how do you come to the point when that random 'lucky' fart gets recorded? Does the guy routinely record his farts and listen to them? Select the best then upload it onto YouTube. Without giving away too much personal information, if i recorded all my farts there'd be quite a bit of material to sift through. It implies a level of dedication I am not prepared to give. I think we should be told.
[/quote]

I'd wondered that too. Did he book a studio session and prepare by eating beans washed down with cabbage water, etc., a la Jonny Fartpants?

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1431943596' post='2776353']
Farts are universally hilarious...
[/quote]

+1

And always have been apparently. The oldest joke found, Sumarian from thousands of years BC, was fart joke.

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1431943596' post='2776353']
Farts are universally hilarious... apart from the cats :mellow:
[/quote]
I can totally agree with that. Last night one of my cats was laying beside me & let out a silent violent.
There was only me & the 2 cats in the room & the other left, closely followed by me.