Why become a member? ×

London Bass Guitar Show - 7 & 8 March 2015

bassguitarshow

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1425030613' post='2703063']
Regardless of whether Basschat will be there officially, those of us who attend the show can agree to meet up in a certain place at a certain time once or twice a day, for instance, at the cafe or at one of the larger stands. Would anyone be up for that?
[/quote]

Great idea Sylvia, me, Mick & Si are going to be coming along atogether, proba an early one and making our way to The Bass Gear Stand so that could be a good place, seeing as Molan will be there?

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1425130623' post='2704278']
Great idea Sylvia, me, Mick & Si are going to be coming along atogether, proba an early one and making our way to The Bass Gear Stand so that could be a good place, seeing as Molan will be there?
[/quote]
Good idea, what time? ;)

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1425130623' post='2704278']
[/quote]
[quote name='BassAgent' timestamp='1425200041' post='2704860']
Good idea, what time? ;)
[/quote]
If the trains on time we`ll be getting in about 10:30ish.

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1425208619' post='2704986']
Just noticed that Jah Wobble isn't on till 4.00 - his last appearance suggests that it'll be worth hanging around for..
[/quote]

Ah that`s a pooper, will miss that as have a gig Sat eve but agree, his last appearance was great, really informative.

Just noticed that Jah Wobble isn't on till 4.00 - his last appearance suggests that it'll be worth hanging around for..
[/quote]

So we'll watch him and then get going then Mick

Si

I've got my ticket for Saturday. I'll bring my BC lanyard, but feel a bit 'official' if i'm walking around wearing a lanyard. It's currently got my work pass in there. Might have to substitute that for my library card or something (certainly not the credit card or I might be tempted to buy stuff!).

[/quote]

OK, I'm definitely coming on the Sat and will stay around specifically for this!
Couldn't commit before as my life is a bit of a whirl ATM (in a good way!). So hope to see some of you there. I'll be wearing the lanyard for those who don't know me. I'll be the woman who isn't bluejay :lol:

Question for the organisers really - will the performances/seminars/masterclasses be recorded for veiwing afterwards?? In the past videos were posted on YT but the sound quality wasn't the best - obviously the sound quality from phones isn't going to compete with sound throught he desk...

I enjoyed reading this thread, you lot. To whoever posted that Billy Gould would make a good addition to the bill, I couldn't agree more, but when I invited him to perform he said he'd love to but would be in New Zealand that weekend.

Come and say hello if you see me, I'll be the one running around like a nutter!

Cheers

Joel
BGM editor

[quote name='Joel McIver' timestamp='1425333477' post='2706386']
To whoever posted that Billy Gould would make a good addition to the bill, I couldn't agree more, but when I invited him to perform he said he'd love to but would be in New Zealand that weekend.
Cheers
Joel
BGM editor
[/quote]

Dammit! Ah well see you there!