Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

Metallica - Helping Hands... Live & Acoustic. 

Woah, different. Some extra musicians giving it a country/folky twang - and Hetfield sounds really good when he's not always Barking or Yeahing. (Although he is good at that, to be fair)

I've been listening to Brian Culbertson all day. I doubt that anyone here even knows him, and most people look down on his type of music - smooth jazz. For me it's ideal music to work to, I enjoy it in the background but it gives me thinking space for my job. 

His recorded music is quite mellow, but the live shows have a bit more energy. I don't expect people here to like it, but if you want a taste here's a live show:

23 hours ago, Angel said:

I've been listening to Brian Culbertson all day. I doubt that anyone here even knows him, and most people look down on his type of music - smooth jazz. For me it's ideal music to work to, I enjoy it in the background but it gives me thinking space for my job. 

His recorded music is quite mellow, but the live shows have a bit more energy. I don't expect people here to like it, but if you want a taste here's a live show:

Gets kinda funky at 49 minutes in.

B|

• Like 1