Why become a member? ×

South East Bass Bash, Saturday 27th September: NEW INFO!

silverfoxnik

[quote name='Merton' post='271910' date='Aug 28 2008, 05:07 PM']More news soon on plans for this bash, it should be a good one :)[/quote]
Indeed it should from what I hear - I just hope the hotel is aware of what it has let in & there are no weddings lurking about other rooms - unless they need a bass orchestra to play the bride in and to add that elusive "brown" note to herald the best mans speech :huh:

[quote name='Merton' post='271910' date='Aug 28 2008, 05:07 PM']More news soon on plans for this bash, it should be a good one :)[/quote]You tease!

[quote name='WalMan' post='271932' date='Aug 28 2008, 05:57 PM']I just hope the hotel is aware of what it has let in & there are no weddings lurking about other rooms - unless they need a bass orchestra to play the bride in and to add that elusive "brown" note to herald the best mans speech :huh:[/quote]I'll give it 'till about 12.30...

Count me in, I'll bring the following

Lakland DJ5 and the villex modded bob glaub everyone kept moving on every couple of days - I love it.
depending on whether I can be arsed, I'll also bring my Markbass LMII, 102HF cab and the stupidly light 1x15 alex claber built for me.

[quote name='walbassist' post='274971' date='Sep 1 2008, 09:34 PM']Free transport, in the shape of a lift from me, if you want it Dave.[/quote]

Nice offer, and thanks, but it would never work if we are both required to take our rigs. I don't think yours and mine will both go in a Fox.

I might be going straight to a gig so I could well have my rig regardless I'm afraid, plus you've missed my pre-amp out of the description! I thought it might be interesting to compare my SVP-PRO to one with stock valves and see if I can actually tell the difference!

Cheers!

*edit*

Obviously I can leave it in the car if there's absolutely no room, didn't mean to sound pushy!

Edited by Gamble

[quote name='phil_the_bassist' post='276043' date='Sep 3 2008, 09:41 AM']So, is it time to start working out lift-share type deals? Even if popularity dictates that I'm taking my full stack, I'm still going to have 4 empty seats, and in the current socio-plitical climate this seems like a freakin waste!

Should I start a new thread for this?[/quote]
That's a good idea!

BTW, there'll be another thread starting later tonight (when I get home from rehearsal) with all the details for the two rooms, workshops, speakers etc...

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='277371' date='Sep 4 2008, 09:23 PM'][quote name='silverfoxnik' post='276197' date='Sep 3 2008, 12:44 PM']BTW, there'll be another thread starting later tonight (when I get home from rehearsal) with all the details for the two rooms, workshops, speakers etc...[/quote]
Promises, promises...
[/quote]
Yeah, rehearsal?! I don't think so, you never phone, you never email, OMG and all the other Basschatters in Offtopic are talking about us. They don't say anything to me but I can tell.

The silences when I log in...

...the blank looks in their emoticons...

...the hushed typing behind our backs...

...silverfoxnik are you using...

...another web forum?!! :)