Why become a member? ×

South East Bass Bash, Saturday 27th September: NEW INFO!

silverfoxnik

[quote name='obbm' post='291773' date='Sep 25 2008, 02:01 PM']I have some I can bring.[/quote]
I printed them last night for those on the attending list, otherwise it'll be marker pen :)

<EDIT> Read to the end of the thread Al </EDIT>

Edited by WalMan

[quote name='johnnylager' post='291833' date='Sep 25 2008, 03:03 PM']Mine ain't rocket science either. :)

EDIT: 43h and counting...[/quote]
[url="http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2008&month=9&date=27&hrs=09&ts=24&min=30&sec=0&tz=0&lang=en&show=dhms&mode=r&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFF&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Countdown%20To%20SE%20Bass%20Bash"]Countdown To SE Bass Bash[/url]

Edited by WalMan

[quote name='WalMan' post='291844' date='Sep 25 2008, 03:10 PM'][url="http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2009&month=9&date=27&hrs=09&ts=24&min=30&sec=0&tz=0&lang=en&show=dhms&mode=r&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFF&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Countdown%20To%20SE%20Bass%20Bash"]Countdown To SE Bass Bash[/url][/quote]
According to that it's in 2009 :)

:huh:

[quote name='Higgie' post='291864' date='Sep 25 2008, 03:24 PM']Looks like I might have to pull out of this unfortunately! A friend of mine from Italy is leaving London next week so i've got to see him before he goes! Hope ya'll have a good time! :)[/quote]

pfffft

slacker :huh:

you owe us all a drink, y'realise? Pullin out at the last minute is only acceptable in one situation, if you know what I mean! :huh:

How did this approach so fast?! I'm all ready for my seminar but one of my cabs has been making strange noises - horrible feeling I got some sawdust into the voice coil when breaking it in - and the other one is still half-done but I have two frantic evenings of building ahead of me! It won't be pretty but it should sound good!

Alex

Edited by alexclaber

[quote name='alexclaber' post='291882' date='Sep 25 2008, 03:35 PM']How did this approach so fast?! I'm all ready for my seminar but one of my cabs has been making strange noises - horrible feeling I got some sawdust into the voice coil when breaking it in - and the other one is still half-done but I have two frantic evenings of building ahead of me! It won't be pretty but it should sound good!

Alex[/quote]
Just as long as your RIM custom and at least one cab are there for me to [s]steal[/s] try out again :)

[quote name='Merton' post='291854' date='Sep 25 2008, 03:18 PM']According to that it's in 2009 :)

:huh:[/quote]
ARSE :huh:

Fixed now - I think

[url="http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2008&month=9&date=27&hrs=09&ts=24&min=30&sec=0&tz=0&lang=en&show=dhms&mode=r&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFF&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Countdown%20To%20SE%20Bass%20Bash"]Countdown To SE Bass Bash[/url]

Edited by WalMan

[quote name='WalMan' post='291932' date='Sep 25 2008, 04:17 PM']ARSE :)

Fixed now - I think

[url="http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2008&month=9&date=27&hrs=09&ts=24&min=30&sec=0&tz=0&lang=en&show=dhms&mode=r&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFF&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Countdown%20To%20SE%20Bass%20Bash"]Countdown To SE Bass Bash[/url][/quote]
Hooray!

[quote name='johnnylager' post='292122' date='Sep 25 2008, 07:22 PM']That's [b]Mr[/b] Lager to you sonny.

EDIT: f***, I forgot to invite Brian Fox. I'll get him over next year, don't worry.[/quote]

wait, Mr Fun-With-Bass [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi1aYLAZ7ho"] youtube superstar[/url] Brian Fox? That man's a legend! :huh:

*edit* just looked at your sig, so I'm guessin that it is the same guy! lol!

Observation Fail right here! :)

Edited by phil_the_bassist

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='289812' date='Sep 23 2008, 11:55 AM'][b]URGENT NEWS:-[/b]

For some reason, [b]the rooms where the Bash is happening on Saturday have changed[/b] and we will now be in:

[b]Onslow Suite 1 & 2[/b]

The Onslow Suite(s) are located in the [b]Academy[/b] area of the Holiday Inn site and The Academy has it's own car park on the left hand side as you drive into the Holiday Inn (if you're coming by car that is).

Once parked, you go into the lobby of the Academy and the Onslow Suites will be to your left. Access is apparently very easy!

There is a [b]bar[/b] and [b]restaurant[/b] close by to the Onslow Suites and also, a lounge area if you need a bit of quiet time or want to have a chat etc! :)

Here's a link to the Holiday Inn web page which has more info:

[url="http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/925/en/hotel/guisu?&countryId=0925&cm_mmc=mdpr%2d%5f%2dgooglemaps%2d%5f%2dhi%2d%5f%2dguisu"]http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/925/en...ps-_-hi-_-guisu[/url]

Nik[/quote]
Probably a good idea to edit the original post on page 1 to include this change too!

[quote name='Merton' post='291888' date='Sep 25 2008, 03:38 PM']Just as long as your RIM custom and at least one cab are there for me to [s]steal[/s] try out again :)[/quote]

Six woofers just arrived and the first of The Big Ones is now in one piece, just needs parts fitting and handles and insulation adding!

Alex

Guys,

John East needs to use a really transparent rig to demonstrate his pre-amps tomorrow and I have asked Bernie Goodfellow if he can bring an EBS combo for that, which he said was cool.

But if for any reason Bernie can't make it, gets delayed or some other problem occurs, is there anyone coming who has a rig that John could use for his talk between 1pm and 2pm?

I would offer my Peavey T-Max and SWR Triad to John but it just isn't transparent really...

Any offers? Thanks....

Cheers

Nik

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='292983' date='Sep 26 2008, 06:32 PM']Guys,

John East needs to use a really transparent rig to demonstrate his pre-amps tomorrow and I have asked Bernie Goodfellow if he can bring an EBS combo for that, which he said was cool.

But if for any reason Bernie can't make it, gets delayed or some other problem occurs, is there anyone coming who has a rig that John could use for his talk between 1pm and 2pm?

I would offer my Peavey T-Max and SWR Triad to John but it just isn't transparent really...

Any offers? Thanks....

Cheers

Nik[/quote]
Is mine any good Nik? Some say they are not.

See you tomorrow
Al