Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

Sign in to follow this  
jacko

Feedback for Jacko

Ever since joining Bassworld (> Basstalk > Basschat) I've noticed that for some reason almost all the really tasty amp gear is in Scotland..... :huh:
So I've attempted to redistribute in a small way by buying jacko's Mesa Titan V12 head

Top guy to deal with - great communications, sent the amp off straight away immaculately packed, amp obviously lovingly looked after - really smooth deal; thanks fella!

Just need to pinch some of his Alembics now...... ;)

And blimey, I've bought another amp off him (Marshall silver jubilee 3530), even faster this time!
Thanks again jacko! :D

Just bought an upgraded GK cab from Jacko. Great communications all the way and posted to Devon too, brilliant!!.

Buyers & sellers can deal in confidence. Thanks matey :)

Graeme purchased my Line 6 G55 wireless kit. Paid straight away, no messing. Absolute pleasure and how BC should be.... Thanks....

Bought a preamp from Graeme. It was exactly as described and in better condition than I was expecting. It was packed extremely well for shipping ! He communicated well throughout and was just a thoroughly decent chap to deal with.

Bought a mesa head from Graeme, which arrived in it's original box from Mesa -it was like opening a brand new head straight from the manufacturer. I couldn't have been happier, the box was well wrapped and everything as good as you could wish for.

Highly recommended :)

Thanks again Graeme

I purchased an Eden Metro Combo from Graeme - great transaction! The amp arrived the day after and was packaged really well. Would deal again in a heartbeat.

Cheers!

Sold a DB bow quiver to Jacko - all went very smoothly and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to potential buyers/sellers