Finbar

Velvetkevorkian

Sorry if you already have a thread Kyle, but I couldn't find one :)

Anyway, just sold him my Conklin GTBD-7. Transaction was very smooth, communication was good, and the only worries came from UPS, not Kyle!

Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again - hope the transaction was as smooth the other way :huh:

Top banana bloke, flogged him a fretless 5-er and he paid instantly and was generally a reat dude all round.
Cheers brudda! And enjoy the fretless. }:)

Just bought a footswitch from Kyle. Arrived very quickly and in good nick - thanks.

Friendly and efficient guy to deal with. Cheers, Al

I bought a fretted Peavey 5 string off Kyle and a pleasure to deal with. Clear and fast communications and prompt delivery. Bass in superb condition and exactly as described with an excellent set of [font="HelveticaNeue"][color="#000000"][size=3]new condition Elixirs.[/size][/color][/font]

Deal with confidence!

Bought a 5 string Fretless off Kyle and the bass came as described really quickly and the setup was great.

Can't recommend enough!

Cheers Kyle and thanks again :-)

Dan

Just bought  a book from Kyle, a pleasure to deal with , very quick and easy,  I wouldn’t hesitate to buy anything from him,    thanks Tony 

Kyle kindly donated a set of brake blocks for a bike - a friend of mine puts in over a hundred miles a week on two wheels so I'm sure he'll appreciate them.

I'm sure I'll find a way that I can repay the favour...