Why become a member? ×

Nude female bassist (pics...) ...

Dad3353

...are exactly what you will not find when you go to vote for the June/July BC Compositions.

Here's the link...

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/210888-june-composition-competition-voting-time/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/210888-june-composition-competition-voting-time/page__fromsearch__1[/url]

...now get on over there to appreciate the talents and wild imagination of your fellow BCers. 12 tracks this time, each worthy of interest, and very revealing of the personalities that you've come to recognise and love (go on, admit it, you big softy, you...).

What..? Are you still here..? Stop messing around and click that there link, please. It's for your own good, you know...

Well..? Go on then... Don't be shy. OK I'll turn my back, OK..? Now off you go, and enjoy yourself...

Phew..! I thought he'd never go. Excellent (rubs hands in glee...). Another happy and contented admirer of the BC Composition entries. Who's next..?

Phew, I thought my rather foolish playboy shoot had made the Internet..... Then I realised it was much much worse as it was encouraging more people to listen to my first track I'd written for a competition.

Dad, you are going to need to provide a big bouquet to make up for this one ;)

[quote name='SpaceChick' timestamp='1372207362' post='2122993']...Dad, you are going to need to provide a big bouquet to make up for this one ;)
[/quote]

Your wish is my command. Alakazam..!

[attachment=137698:Bouq_2.jpg]

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1372227146' post='2123013']
Douglas, you are a genius :)...[/quote]

Modesty forbids a witty reply, simply a few seconds of dignified silence... :mellow:

Edited by Dad3353

[quote name='SpaceChick' timestamp='1372236538' post='2123108']
thanks Doug :D

I am honestly amazed that three people have voted for my composition :o

Thankyou whoever you all are :drinks:

[/quote]
Chick, you should be very proud of your composition, it's got so much personality, and I would have voted for it too had I not been utterly floored by Skol/urb's collaboration :)

[quote name='RhysP' timestamp='1372244748' post='2123235']
I'd already voted before you put this thread up - quite frankly I feel cheated.
:)
[/quote]

My apologies, you weren't the target. I was just trying to attract them knob-heads who'd be fooled by a lip-smacking title, hoping for a peek at something a tad salacious. Not you, of course, as you'd voted; the others, that hadn't. :mellow:

[quote name='fumps' timestamp='1372245511' post='2123254']
***Drops shoulders***

Aww bloody twice
:angry: :angry:
[/quote]

There..! You see..? It works..! ([i]rubs hands together gleefully[/i]...)

Works every time, I tell you. This fool will be back yet again, I've no doubt. What a specimen, eh..? :lol:

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1372246478' post='2123275']
I was just trying to attract them knob-heads who'd be fooled by a lip-smacking title, hoping for a peek at something a tad salacious.
[/quote]
Well it certainly worked. :D