Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why Are Jazz Basses Heavier Than Precisions ?

Dingus

[quote name='plunkrock' timestamp='1371137118' post='2110366']
It's video-shopped ;)
[/quote]

[quote name='Dingus' timestamp='1371137311' post='2110371']
I thought that might be the case , but I didn't know the offset body was to counteract neck dive , so thanks for that . ...
[/quote]

A rather unfortunate juxtaposition of posts; I'm afraid I was led briefly astray for a moment, here... :mellow:

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1371194483' post='2110966']
Ah! We have finally morphed into Asschat! B)[size=4][/quote][/size]
[size=4]It's about bloody time. All those years wasted pretending to be interested in bass guitars. [/size] :happy:

Edited by discreet

[quote name='Myke' timestamp='1371173353' post='2110919']
Didn't she win ass of the year recently? :)

And I always thought it was the opposite but then again I never really compared the two.
[/quote]

For once I have a legitimate question about basses that I want to find an answer to and very quickly the whole degenerates into tits and arses . I suppose I only have myself to blame . Carol did indeed win Rear Of The Year , but I have long suspected that competition is rigged . If they were judging based purely on size and overall mass then Mrs Dingus would be in with a shout of winning it every year , but she has yet to be nominated .

[quote name='Dingus' timestamp='1371134470' post='2110284']
I get a lot of questions about the avatar picture . It's this maths genius and personal finance expert :

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqZ0ch2sHbY[/media]
[/quote]

What an awesome rack. She has always been a hottie too, as much for her mental prowess as those great chebs!

[quote name='Dingus' timestamp='1371212862' post='2111260']
If they were judging based purely on size and overall mass then Mrs Dingus would be in with a shout of winning it every year , but she has yet to be nominated[/quote]

Hmm, I don't know about that.
The current mrs discreet's arse includes at least three postcodes and has its own weather system.

Edited by discreet

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1371216549' post='2111311']
The current mrs discreet's arse includes at least three postcodes and has its own weather system.
[/quote]

Perhaps if they both read this you and I could rent both rent somewhere together until the divorce settlements are finalised .

Edited by Dingus

[quote name='Chris2112' timestamp='1371215044' post='2111289']
What an awesome rack. She has always been a hottie too, as much for her mental prowess as those great chebs!
[/quote]

I have very serious doubts about Ms Vordermans credentials as a genius - she scraped a third class degree in engineering at Cambridge , which supposely makes her the Einstein of daytime t.v - but of other assets I am truly in awe . As I previously mentioned , I met her a couple of times back in the 1980's when she had short hair and she was fairly attractive but I would never have thought she would go on to become a sex symbol , but she has undoubtedly improved with age . . Maybe that's why I feel such an affinity with her - we have both got more and more beautiful as we have gotten older

....wasn't she on HOW! for a while and I do remember her being on Jim'l Fix It wearing leather thigh high boots, the Fix It kid couldn't take his peepers off Carol where as Jim couldn't take his off, well you know the rest.... :huh:

....and yes jazzers are heavier because they are......bigger in the body.

....but the smaller in the neck....so according to Einstein's theory of preservation.....

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1371216549' post='2111311']
[/quote]

mine's got it's own micro-climate...andddd Immm tyyypppingg tttthis fast coossss sheeees comiing iiinnn the dddoooorrr noww...annnddddd......post!

[quote name='martthebass' timestamp='1371211604' post='2111236']

Not sure they are totally spherical but i'm sure there must be a non mathematical way of determining volume utilising a bath of soapy water or some such....
[/quote]

Well, if you're thinking of trying some sort of displacement technique, doesn't that only give you the mass and not the volume? ;)

Besides, they look nearly spherical in that clip! :D

(This thread has gone utterly and hilariously wrong, BTW)

[quote name='iceonaboy' timestamp='1371227747' post='2111490']
I think thats a fake one to be honest. Her tits aint that big and even if they were, shes not gonna go on daytime telly flashing them like that, mores the pity ;)
[/quote]

They had me fooled . If that is the case then I am withdrawing my offer to her and she can buy her own Vaseline from now on .