Why become a member? ×

I got the gig!!

Bilbo

Great stuff....
I am in Felixstowe [or near by] [font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]the day [/color][/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Jim Mullen is on.[/font][/color]
I m[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ight see if i can drag the day out and come and have a listen.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Garry[/font][/color]

[quote name='Mykesbass' timestamp='1366905993' post='2058887']
Terrific stuff Bilbo,let me know if you set up a Facebook page and I'll make sure I share it with my old Ipswich mates.
[/quote]

There is a facebook page 'Jazz East t The Fludyers'.Please get it out there as much as you can.

[quote name='Bilbo' timestamp='1366907709' post='2058928']
There is a facebook page 'Jazz East t The Fludyers'.Please get it out there as much as you can.
[/quote]

Can't seem to find the facebook page, maybe it's not live yet.<p>Make sure that you get in touch with Gill Burgoyne at the Grapevine, www.grapevineweb.co.uk - she writes a monthly Jazz column and you might get some good publicity. Also get the gigs in the gig guide.<p>This is just about within cycling range for me, so I can bike over if the weather is nice.<p>This is a Sunday gig - Lunchtime, evening or mid-afternoon?

[quote name='pete.young' timestamp='1366908221' post='2058937']
Can't seem to find the facebook page, maybe it's not live yet.<p>Make sure that you get in touch with Gill Burgoyne at the Grapevine, www.grapevineweb.co.uk - she writes a monthly Jazz column and you might get some good publicity. Also get the gigs in the gig guide.<p>This is just about within cycling range for me, so I can bike over if the weather is nice.<p>This is a Sunday gig - Lunchtime, evening or mid-afternoon?
[/quote]

It is there, Pete. Try joining me and I can link you to it. It is Jazz East at the Fludyers. Everyone else seems to be able to find it. The gigs will run 7.30 - 10.00 (loosely ;))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just finished a six week season playing with John Etheridge, Jim Mullen, Nigel Price, Julian Siegel, Vasilis Xenopoulos, Gareth Lockrane and Martin Speake. Later this year, I get to play with Gilad Atzmon, Tony Kofi, Steve Fishwick, Tim Whitehead, Kate Williams, Pete Whitaker, Christine Tobin, Phil Robson and others 'to be announced'. What a year!!!!