Why become a member? ×

Mystery bassist - SOLVED!

wateroftyne

[quote name='Myke' timestamp='1361396822' post='1985477']
Looks like his jeans were too big, or was the style in the 90s? I don't know I was 3 when this was taken..
[/quote]

That style was prevalent, back then. [url="http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/images/2012/03/Kris%20Kross%20Then%20and%20Now/01-Kris%20Kross%20Then%20and%20Now.jpg"]I blame this lot![/url]

[quote name='Muzz' timestamp='1361436514' post='1985813']
There's so much going on in that picture, but the overriding impression I'm getting is that that is some top lunging for a conservatory... :D
[/quote]
I love how the curtains are drawn so the mrs wont get disturbed when watching catch phrase

[quote name='lurksalot' timestamp='1361405238' post='1985652']
and tobacco burst vinyl flooring to boot , of which I had the same pattern but in white with grey diamonds. :blush:
[/quote]

Didn't everyone have that pattern flooring?....mine was white/grey too :blush:

Oh ...........it's not me either!

I'm guessing the poor bloke was co-erced into striking that pose by the photographer. Then when he saw it he wasn't too happy and asked for his name not to be printed in the mag.

I bet we've all committed fashion crimes in the past! You should see my curly perm and huge white-framed spectacles combination! :lol:

I wonder if BGM will start doing this type of regular article? Only thing is the picture will be on the wrong page. And the article on another. The names will be incorrect of course, and the whole thing will be replaced by a Fender acoustic bass review every now and again.

Maybe we should do it here instead...?

[quote name='seashell' timestamp='1361456186' post='1985932']
I'm guessing the poor bloke was co-erced into striking that pose by the photographer. Then when he saw it he wasn't too happy and asked for his name not to be printed in the mag.

I bet we've all committed fashion crimes in the past! You should see my curly perm and huge white-framed spectacles combination! :lol:
[/quote]

Oh god, tell me about it!

Here's me in Wales at 18 with my guitar, afghan, self embroidered bell-bottoms and a Flying Teapot-carrying friend :) The photo was augmented with paint by a fellow sixth form art student. We listened to a lot of Gong and consumed a goodly number of local flora of the genus [i]Psilocybe semilanceata [/i]:)

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1361458187' post='1985976']
...We listened to a lot of Gong and consumed a goodly number of local flora of the genus [i]Psilocybe semilanceata [/i] :)
[size=4][/quote][/size]
[size=4]Bloody hippies! Get your hair cut and get a proper job![/size]

Edited by discreet

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1361458187' post='1985976']
Oh god, tell me about it!

Here's me in Wales at 18 with my guitar, afghan, self embroidered bell-bottoms and a Flying Teapot-carrying friend :) The photo was augmented with paint by a fellow sixth form art student. We listened to a lot of Gong and consumed a goodly number of local flora of the genus [i]Psilocybe semilanceata [/i] :)

[/quote]
Your mate hasn't even got flares. Useless.