Why become a member? ×

Lakland Duck Dunn

loudandclear

Decided I have to get rid of some basses so going to list a few over the next few days. Selling this one is the hardest decision but there we go!
Lakland Skyline Duck Dunn - as new condition eg 10/10 I bought this new from Basscentral about five months ago - has a Fralin pick up -bass sounds fantastic - plays really well with a very low action - Lakland padded gig bag (about £50 extra) included - as I said immaculate condition - looking for £600 - welcome to try out - not looking for trades as I really need to reduce the number of basses

Any further info required please ask
cheers

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='194032' date='May 7 2008, 05:12 PM']Hey Russ - sorry mate, gonna have to sell the P to help pay for this but you're welcome to borrow this too once I get my sticky mitts on it.[/quote]

Ah mate, you'll have to bring this round to mine once you get it!!! Love to try it!!

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='194101' date='May 7 2008, 06:26 PM']There's no problem with cash Chris, in any case I thought we'd discussed this.[/quote]

hey

yeah sorry mate nothin ment by it :)

GAS just got the better of me

i'll shut up now ;)

your gonna have some fun with that beauty!!

well done :huh:

Played one of these recently (same colour combo) in Electro (Doncaster). Out of all the DJ's, 44's and JO's it was by far the best in terms of balance, sound and feel - almost made me have another try with Lakland. But it was also £849 - good blag.

Do me a favour Al, please don't post how fantastic this bass is when you get your mitts on it! I've just about got my Bass GAS under control with the P, Ray4 and (soon to arrive) F'less J. Need to sort my ampage out now.

Are you following me? :)

DJ4 and DD, though each to different specs. One day we'll do an A/B and see what the differences are. Seriously though they are great basses. Lovely necks.

DD is only available in CAR.

My DD now has Wizard 64 Classic pick-up. I tried a Thumper but didn't like the sound. May go back to it later when the new rig is all together.

I have a DJ4 and DJ5 (Still loving it Dave - Thanks so much!) and my Dad has just recently bought a Skyline Duck Dunn with a Fralin, identical to this one. Let's just say I'm contemplating assassination, to inherit it :)

As soon as my fretless Jazz is finished, I'll be looking for a nice P - I'm pretty sure it's the Duck Dunn I'll be buying.

You're absolutely gonna love this bass mate!

[quote name='MB1' post='194149' date='May 7 2008, 07:41 PM']MB1. :)
Have seen one of these up close in Sound Control Salford,really nice looking bass,Nice one AL! :huh:[/quote]
If it's still there, Watch out for the "Closing Down Sale".......