Why become a member? ×

they just get younger

bassface2k10

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='1327813' date='Aug 4 2011, 09:19 PM']When he gets a bit older, he's going to wish he got good at playing the sort of music girls his age like.[/quote]

:)

Aye, he's going to be gutted when he does his first proper gig and instead of a front row full of young nubile women it's just a load of middle aged men in cardigans shouting "do 'Lessons in Love'"

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='1327900' date='Aug 4 2011, 10:16 PM']:)

Aye, he's going to be gutted when he does his first proper gig and instead of a front row full of young nubile women it's just a load of middle aged men in cardigans shouting "do 'Lessons in Love'"[/quote]

Don't worry he'll discover "mr. Pink" within the year and be playing that equally as furiously.....he can always come back to the bass.

[quote name='oldslapper' post='1328007' date='Aug 4 2011, 11:19 PM']Don't worry he'll discover "mr. Pink" within the year and be playing that equally as furiously.....he can always come back to the bass.[/quote]

Best remark all day... i commend you sir!

Why's that never going on in the park in walsall is all i want to add...

Hopefully one day when I have kids, I'll get them started on bass at an early age.

Although I do mimic others comments. That first section was unbearable, the rest I tolerated until he started do some finger picking, then had to stop watching when the solo came. Lots of unecerssary parts that made the whole thing sound disconjointed.

I liked the close up of the Sax player. "worlds most frustrated saxophonist "

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='1327813' date='Aug 4 2011, 09:19 PM']When he gets a bit older, he's going to wish he got good at playing the sort of music girls his age like.[/quote]

+1

I can buy beer and have sex every night. You can keep your bass playing, lah :)