Why become a member? ×

South East Bass Bash No.5, Surrey, Saturday 24th September 2011

silverfoxnik

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1336585541' post='1648034']
No no no, it's only half-past May.

We don't usually do BassBash until ten to September.
[/quote]
:D

Looks like we'd better get on with it then! :)

And whilst we're at it, make plans for a 'Quit Room' and a 'Slap Room'.... And we need a Cooler for any of those "one knob compressors"....

Will have to send some PMs out methinks.....

In the meantime, let's start a register of interest here whilst we look for a date or two for this..

As I said, I'm up for it, transport permitting.
Quit room fine by me, even if I have no particular vices to get rid of (I don't smoke, slap, listen to hip hop/nu-metal, etc.) :P
Slap room I won't enter. :rolleyes:
Cooler only needed if summer actually arrives eventually (which is by no means guaranteed). :huh:
Cake, tea and coffee welcome. :D

I've been in touch with Hamster and he's looking to find a date at the school where we hold the SE Bash...

Ideally, it will be on Saturday 29 or Sunday 30 September, but if it moves forwards or backwards a week or two, it wouldn't be a problem.

Edited by silverfoxnik

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1336983202' post='1653384']
I've been in touch with Hamster and he's looking to find a date at the school where we hold the SE Bash...

Ideally, it will be on Saturday 28 or Sunday 29 September, but if it moves forwards or backwards a week or two, it wouldn't be a problem.
[/quote]
Sat 29th/Sun 30th surely?

ETA....oh yes will be there!

Edited by barneyg42

The slap nay-sayers, would have done well to watch Urb when he demonstarted how in the right hands slap can be a tasteful addition to ones usual playing.
It would be good if he was aked to do something a bit more formal as part of the day.

[quote name='MacDaddy' timestamp='1337013023' post='1653992']
The slap nay-sayers, would have done well to watch Urb when he demonstarted how in the right hands slap can be a tasteful addition to ones usual playing.
It would be good if he was aked to do something a bit more formal as part of the day.
[/quote]

+1

[quote name='MacDaddy' timestamp='1337013023' post='1653992']
[/quote]
+2

Urb???

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1336983202' post='1653384']

Ideally, it will be on Saturday 29 or Sunday 30 September, but if it moves forwards or backwards a week or two, it wouldn't be a problem.
[/quote]Phew, that works for my holiday dates....assuming we ever decide where to go!!