Why become a member? ×

Feedback for rayfw

Jamesemt

[quote name='Jamesemt' post='146467' date='Feb 25 2008, 11:38 AM']Swapped a P Fretless with him for his Behringer vamp pro plus cash.

Fantastic guy to deal with - item in top notch condition. Very easy transaction.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him (don't know about the iffy Fender hat :))[/quote]
It was windy!
:huh:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yesterday ray bought my j retro pre

it worked out really well as ray was passing my mates place so was able to collect it :)

sorry i was a bit late (the girlfriend was gettin ready for her mates hen night lol)

....anyway! nice bloke, no nonsense deal, i'd be more than happy to deal with ray again! :huh:

it was nice to meet you mate, shame we didnt get more chance for a proper chat! hope the pre works out for you

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Allo!

Met Ray today at Trowell services to exchange my wad of cash for his Markbass TRV 121H bass cabinet - the deal lasted for approx 2 minutes; sorry that we did not get chance to have a chat Ray as a full-on Sunday lunch was being organised 80 odd miles away! My front room now looks like a Markbass main dealers! Ray is a really nice guy!

Cheers!

Nick

Ray recently bought an Epifani head from me & everything went really smoothly :)

Lots of excellent communication & very understanding about a short delay when my courier failed to turn up one day.

Someone I would trust completely in any deal :rolleyes:

Edited by molan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...